• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD Disabling Drives

Status
Not open for further replies.
my vista and anydvd arent getting along

i just dl any to my new pc and it says anydvd is disabled on my drives??? anybody help???

Anyone have an insight as to why ANY DVD is disabling my drives once I place my computer in STANDBY Mode. I muswt re-boot in order the drives to recognized and often I must un-install and reinstall ANYDVD....Any ideas? Much appreciated.
I was having a similar problem. Try installing CCleaner (formerly known as Crap Cleaner). It's a free program. Run the cleaner in both windows and application modes. Also run the registry cleaner. I also removed AnyDVD from my startup programs but idk if this is necessary. Reboot your computer and this should solve your problem.

I was having a similar problem. Try installing CCleaner (formerly known as Crap Cleaner). It's a free program. Run the cleaner in both windows and application modes. Also run the registry cleaner. I also removed AnyDVD from my startup programs but idk if this is necessary. Reboot your computer and this should solve your problem.

The person whose post you're replying to is over a year old, and the cause for that person's problem is likely completely unrelated. Anydvd 6.4.0.4 may require a reboot even if not prompted.

It's best to simply update to Anydvd 6.4.0.6 beta.

I had the same problem but anydvd was shutting my pc down and making my pc reboot during or after a burn it was also disabling drives . My suggestion to you is to have a folder named anydvd and do not delete any of your old copies keep the new downloads on the desktop, so you know which ones you have not upgraded to. do not upgrade to a new version until you cannot use that version to do a burn, I have noticed that some older versions do not cause issues with your pc then you upgrade and then the shutting down and disabling issues come back

Good Luck

I had the same problem but anydvd was shutting my pc down and making my pc reboot during or after a burn it was also disabling drives . My suggestion to you is to have a folder named anydvd and do not delete any of your old copies keep the new downloads on the desktop, so you know which ones you have not upgraded to. do not upgrade to a new version until you cannot use that version to do a burn, I have noticed that some older versions do not cause issues with your pc then you upgrade and then the shutting down and disabling issues come back

No. That's exceedingly bad advice. Older versions of Anydvd are not supported, and the vast majority of people are not experiencing any issues. If you have problems then posted the required information from http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=321 and http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=1559

Also, as this exceedingly old thread has been resurrected, and no one is experiencing this problem, this thread is now closed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back