• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Anydvd Default Settings Change Request

digitalone

Can customized settings be preserved when updating anydvd with a newer version? If not can that be added in the to do list sometime in the future? I have some settings I use but when I update they get over ridden and I have to go back and set them all over again. Some examples would be autostart and auto check for new updates. Of course their are more but those are two I wanted to point out to begin with. I wanted to reach out to the dev team and just put an idea out there for future releases.

Maybe there's a config file I can just copy and paste back into a folder to do this same thing. In either case this is just a suggestion. Thanks for letting me speak out on this subject.

Afaik ALL but those 2 settings you mentioned are remembered. The 2 you mentioned are reverted and that is by design and intentionally. I don't know why, I just know James said a long time ago that those settings are reverted by design. I don't know of any others that get undone too.

Back