• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD closes and dump file is generated

I just ripped several DVDs (and a few Blu-rays), three at a time. No issues. Good work!

Unfortunately still the same problem with R2 UK PAL version of 47 Metres Down with new anydvd version. Have e mailed new dump file through.

Yes, I have the dump file. I'll come back to you, if I need some testing. Thank you.

Same result as before I'm afraid. Happy to send another dump file but I see Highland2017 has already sent you one. Let me know if you need me to send mine aswell?

Same result as before I'm afraid. Happy to send another dump file but I see Highland2017 has already sent you one. Let me know if you need me to send mine aswell?
Thanks, I don't need anything at the moment.

Please try AnyDVD 8.2.0.5 beta. Thank you.

Back