• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

ANYDVD-can't use

zmdqtxd

Hi, I've downloaded the latest version several times...and still can't use it...

I've uninstalled and installed AnyDVD several times and still can't use it...I have an icon on my desk top I used to click on and it would come up but now it won't-I can't even right-click on it...Trying to copy movies and getting the message they're copywrited...so I NEED ANYDVD...bad!!
Please what do I do???
sorry, I'm computer illiterate...so explain in English...

zmdqtxd:(

First of all: You posted in the german section. Please PM a moderator to move it into the english section.
If you downloaded anydvd 21 days ago and you are still not registered then your trial period has experied. Also be be sure that you don't use a cr@ck and you have downloaded anydvd only from the slysoft homepage.

Back