• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD can't scan the disc correctly.

chenzhuo

AnyDVD Ripper can't create the information of the disc (size, title, etc...) and the drive is not ready.

Also, Logfile can't be created. I can't find any ziplog files after create.

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    30.1 KB · Views: 15
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    40.9 KB · Views: 14
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    50.4 KB · Views: 15
Could be a hardware problem. Is your drive working correctly? Are other discs (Blue-Ray, DVD, CD) processed correctly? Does your drive work with other applications?

Looking at your screen shots: the file name is missing!
1.jpg: It says, the log file IS created. You say, it can't be created!?!?
Could also be a problem with the backslash (\). Try to change to english language in the settings.

The logfile is NOT created, due to anydvd not being able to properly read the disc, it generates a basis system info file which is entirely different from an actual disc logfile. Such files do indeed not include a disc label in the filename. Perfectly normal (since no disc is detected).

Matshita drives are notoriously bad drives, but the backslash may be a a contributing factor too. I believe that's japanese UI.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Back