• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

ANYDVD can't read Black Hawk Down 4K UltraHD

TomTiddler

Not sure why, but attached is the logfile, maybe someone at Redfox can help.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.6.4.0_Info_O_BLACK_HAWK_DOWN_9667CD8C_D3D09EE3.ziplog
    3.5 MB · Views: 7
What happens when you try? Does it not see it at all? Do you get an error? Does it stop part of the way through?

Looking at the log file I would suspect the friendly drive HL-DT-ST BD-RE WH16NS40 might have issues reading the 3 layer (80GB+) media.

8.70s: logFile: C:\Users\xxxxx\AppData\Local\Temp\AnyDVD_tmp\AnyD38B.tmp
8.70s: logFile: MakeMKV v1.17.2 win(x64-release) started
8.70s: logFile: The new version 1.17.3 is available for download at http://www.makemkv.com/download/
8.70s: logFile: Failed to open disc

Update your MakeMKV installation.

I see the "Failed to open disc" message in logfiles for UHD's that work fine -- and when makeMKV 1.17.3 is installed.

I assumed it was something you could ignore.

Attached the log.txt for the original Top Gun UHD as an example of that...

T

Attachments

• AnyDVD_log.txt
    38.2 KB · Views: 1
There is that. Hmmm, I guess I never noticed that it always says that. Then I don't know what the OP's issue is in this case, as you asked.

Back