• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD can't crack all CSS keys error

I too just got this message with a region 1 DVD of Around the World in 80 Days. (I'm in the UK, R2.) I exited AnyDVD and set the regions on my drives to 1 & 2. (Before that, neither had been set.) This seemed to work since (without AnyDVD) MPC-HC would play that disc on the R1 drive but not the R2 drive. Similarly MPC-HC would correctly play or not play a R2 disc.

I then started AnyDVD and the R2 disc worked fine on both drives, a different R1 disc worked fine on both drives but ATWIED only worked on the R1 drive. When I loaded it in the R2 drive, AnyDVD spent ages "scanning the disc" before I got the warning.

Have I done something wrong? Is there anything else I should do?

View attachment 41853
Let's start by you providing an AnyDVD logfile. Without it, we can't help you.

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

https://forum.redfox.bz/index.php?threads/52659/

Logfile please

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

Reported: "Oh my fuking goddd ~ 18 mile long 'signature' spamming the page with all their retarded motherboard specs & laundry list of random KRAP! Fix your site please = just WASTES our time having 2 scroll through all that GARBAGE! Signature should never be longer than a short single line, which even then is 2 long because it is repeated in every post = lameness. Sigs R stupid, but that guy is RIDICULOUS!! Should I post a novel length list of junk to play 'how long can we make our signature'?? LOL!!! You know, like those people on youtube uploading videos that are DAYS long? It's fuking SPAM!!!"

Watch the language please. And fyi, I'm not the only one with such a sig, and I often get questions in regards to it.

Don't like it, move on. You registered just to say that? Nice first post!

Consider this your polite friendly warning to read the forum rules.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Last edited:
spamming the page with all their retarded motherboard specs
Well, while I myself don't see much purpose in having all those specs in a signature - that's just me, some may find it useful - you did just waste my time, as I was expecting some problem with CSS keys.
I don't read those signatures, my brain easily filters them out, but I can't ignore a post in a troubleshooting thread. Even a post, that is entirely off-topic and adds nothing or is in any way helpful.

So, which of the two really qualifies for spam? Hmm?

<OFF-TOPIC>

Reported: ... spamming the page with all their retarded motherboard specs & laundry list of random ...

So, take the few seconds to change your forum settings and you'll never see it again. Click on your username up near the top right corner | Select "Preferences" | untick the box that says "Show people's signatures with their messages" | and click "Save Changes." It works. Most forums give users the option of disabling viewing signatures. You could have accomplished this in far far less time than it took you to type your post.

</OFF-TOPIC>

Back