AnyDVD can burn m2ts files to 25gb BD-R?

Discussion in 'AnyDVD HD (Blu-ray issues)' started by mode39, Feb 14, 2008.

1. mode39

mode39 Member

Hi, I;m a newbie here, i apreciate for this forum, i have a Sony Vaio laptop, vgn-fz280-e, with a optical BD drive and I can burn BD. I use anydvd hd to rip the BD movie to my hard disc. I don;t have any problem to rip the movie to the hard disc. When i try to burn the file to the BD-R i try to use roxio media 10, in the middle on the burn, the program stop with error, and i can't to try again with the same BD-R...and your known the cost for every BD-R.

Please, any help i apreciate...any program to burn BD, i see here Nero 8, this program work? and what is udf? and where i set the udf to 2.5?

Thank for any help.:(

2. Adbear

Adbear Well-Known Member

When you chose to make a blu-ray disc in nero one of the tabs says 'UDF' goto that tab, change from 'automatic' to 'manual' then set it to 2.5. Also get a few BD-RE discs that way you can try things out without wasting any discs

3. mode39

mode39 Member

Wow!!! Thank for help, when i try this, i post any result...thank:rock:

4. Adbear

Adbear Well-Known Member

A lot of us have been writing Blu-ray for a year now so it should work fine

5. tekmobile

tekmobile Well-Known Member

Also imgburn has been updated now to create a UDF2.5 disc from files and should be concidered a much better option

6. Adbear

Adbear Well-Known Member

Why a better option, I've been using nero for a year now with no problems with any Blu-ray discs I write

7. tekmobile

tekmobile Well-Known Member

Simply because its smaller and free

8. scmeis1

scmeis1 Well-Known Member

I use ultraiso, I think its better then imgburn.