• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD Application Crash Copying DVD to Hard Drive

digitalone

Running anydvd 1.60 and getting application crashes some of the time when dvd's are finishing up. The status windows will say done but there will be an application popup telling me anydvd has crashed and it will disappear from systray at that time. It generates a log file and the popup says to post that here. I have google chrome open as well as some hard drive folders when this all happens. Plus the stuff that loads in systray and services as well. I can get logs of that too and will if you need. If the attached log is enough to let you know what is going on that would be cool. If not I can get more info. Here are my system specs:

Windows 10 Pro 64BIT Latest OS Version and all updates to date have been installed.
Intel Core I7 4790
GPU - EVGA Nvidia GTX 1080 Founders Edition - Driver Version 382.33
Resolution 2560 x 1440 144hz

I can give more specs just let me know what you want and I will get it to you.

Here is the log anydvd said to attach:

I think it might be a bad bluray drive throwing fits. Suspected the internal laptop drive my asus rog pc uses but now it's the usb 3.0 burner as well so working on the other usb 2.0 older burner to make sure. Will run some copies on this and see what it does. Wish the popup message would do it all the time but it won't. Here is the screenshot of the error message:

Attachments

• anydvd error message.JPG
    anydvd error message.JPG
    23.2 KB · Views: 12
Did you try running system restore to an earlier time to see if it fixes the problem?

A simple way to run system restore in Windows 10 is via command prompt

When command prompt is running simply type rstrui.exe and press enter

Doing a system restore is overkill. Usually when this sort of problem pops up it's either a disc issue that makes AnyDVD 'error out' or a bug.

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

Running anydvd 1.60 and getting application crashes some of the time when dvd's are finishing up. The status windows will say done but there will be an application popup telling me anydvd has crashed and it will disappear from systray at that time. It generates a log file and the popup says to post that here. I have google chrome open as well as some hard drive folders when this all happens. Plus the stuff that loads in systray and services as well. I can get logs of that too and will if you need. If the attached log is enough to let you know what is going on that would be cool. If not I can get more info. Here are my system specs:

Windows 10 Pro 64BIT Latest OS Version and all updates to date have been installed.
Intel Core I7 4790
GPU - EVGA Nvidia GTX 1080 Founders Edition - Driver Version 382.33
Resolution 2560 x 1440 144hz

I can give more specs just let me know what you want and I will get it to you.

Here is the log anydvd said to attach:
Can you try CloneDVD2 instead of using AnyDVD to copy?

Back