• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD and USB external player

gudmann

I'm thinking about getting the Samsung SE-S184M/AMBN.

Will AnyDVD work with it ?

I'm most concerned with Region codes and changing them freely.

Thanks
Gudmann

I know of allot of people that have USB external drives and use anydvd & Clonedvd2 without a problem.

I'm thinking about getting the Samsung SE-S184M/AMBN.

Will AnyDVD work with it ?

I'm most concerned with Region codes and changing them freely.

Thanks
Gudmann

External optical drives are the same as internal except the means they use to move data. All softwares will work the same with either type of drive.
A more efficient way is to purchase an internal DVDRW and put it in an external enclosure. There are many ext. enclosures available that will accept SATA drives and some have SATA outputs.

I know.

I'm having trouble finding such an enclosure locally and it is too cheap to add on it individual shipping costs from abroad and customs and taxes....

I just might ghetto mod something myself from a 5.25 bracket I have laying around.

thanks for a quick reply
Gudmann

I know.

I'm having trouble finding such an enclosure locally and it is too cheap to add on it individual shipping costs from abroad and customs and taxes....

I just might ghetto mod something myself from a 5.25 bracket I have laying around.

thanks for a quick reply
Gudmann

Sorry gudmann....I didn't realize you were outside the US. Local shops are usually very overpriced on ext. closures if you do find one.
Good idea using the 5.25" bracket. That would be a very economical way to go.:agree:

Back