• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD and Roxio

dghundt

I was able to convert dvds (to divx) directly from my dvd drive using just intervideo dvdcopy with anydvd in the background.

Needing something to burn a copy to a dvd, I installed roxio v.6. Thats when I started getting errors when running intervideo dvdcopy - when I selected the dvd to convert, I received the error -

"this location does not contain supported content, please try another location."

i tried running anydvd in safe mode.
tried not loading roxio on startup
tried uninstalling roxio
tried a couple dvds.
still get the error.

thanks for your help!

The Roxio 6 Suite is OK to have on your machine, but the drag-to-disc program that comes with it is not. Odds are that is still on your machine or at least is in your registry. Please list what is in your Lower and Upper filters:

Or for XP users only,
Click Start, Run
type regedit
Go to
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\Current Control Set\Control\Class\{4D36E965-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318}

We want what's listed in "LowerFilters" and "UpperFilters". List your Lowerfilters and Upperfilters in your next post.

In fact, that just happened to me! In my case I was cruising along just fine using InterVideo Copy DVD 5 until I got the same message. Now I can't retrieve any "supported content" from my DVD drive or internal drives. I don't know if it was introducing the purchased AnyDVD "key", or was it DVD Shrink that threw things out of whack? All my other DVD burning programs see the DVD drive just fine.

Mystery!

In fact, that just happened to me! In my case I was cruising along just fine using InterVideo Copy DVD 5 until I got the same message. Now I can't retrieve any "supported content" from my DVD drive or internal drives. I don't know if it was introducing the purchased AnyDVD "key", or was it DVD Shrink that threw things out of whack? All my other DVD burning programs see the DVD drive just fine.

Mystery!

Drag-to-Disc and other packet writing software conflict with AnyDVD as they all try to access the DVD at the same time. That is why the request for posting of the Upper and Lower Filters, so any conflicts can be seen and suggestions made.

Back