• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

anydvd and intervideo dvdcopy platinum v5

brambo

hi,

when I first found out about your product a long time and btw... thanks for great job you guys are doing!

anydvd used to work transparently with intervideo's dvdcopy platinum v5 and now it doesn't.

using anydvd 6184
clonedvd2 2903

tried to make a backup copy of LEMAN... steve mcqueen race car movie and anydvd found and scanned the dvd but when I tried to dupe the dvd intervideo dvdcopy platinum v5 said "content not available".

then used dvdcopy2 2903 and it worked fine.

also have nero v7 ultra loaded on my system. but I have disabled autorun
on internal laptop drive and an external sony dual layer drive.

was just curious if that was supposed to happen...

thanks in advance,

mb

@ brambo,

Welcome to the Forum.

Suggest visiting the Official SlySoft Web Site (http://www.slysoft.com) and download the most current up to date versions of AnyDVD and CloneDVD. The versions you are currently using are old and obsolete.

Regards,
Coaster

No one tested the new AI Scanner with intervideo dvdcopy platinum v5 either so issues actually may be there.

Back