• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDvd and DVDneXTCopy 2 Pro

Thank you and I am sorry I posted in the wrong area.

You didn't, really. I'm just saying that if you have future questions concerning dvdnextcopy (only), it would probably be best to post them in the Third Party Products forum. If you're interested, Dvdnextcopy also has its own forums.

Webslinger do you ever sleep? You are also right there watching. :)

Yes, I do. I was terribly ill for most of yesterday (so I wasn't on much), and I still feel ill today. However, I just spent the last 7 hours asleep (well, I've been awake for a little over an hour now). I don't feel like sleeping at the moment.

Last edited:
I have brought that add up to DVD neXt COPY as well. I am aware of the site as well. This is no different than if you bought slysoft products' off of ebay you don't get the 50% off and it is their fault for the false advertisement not DVD neXt COPY's.

I'm a bit confused..the OP said that he "received" a 50% discount.

They gave me a 50% discount for owning Video Vault.

I'm a bit confused..the OP said that he "received" a 50% discount.

That is what video vault put on their website and it has been confirmed that it is fraudulent link indeed and has nothing to do with DVD neXt COPY so there is no confusion.

They gave me a 50% discount for owning Video Vault.

I am not doubting that is is a false statement on the part of Video Vault as I am well aware of the pricing and quality of nextcopy products.
My confusion lies within the OP's post.
Take note of the word "GAVE" (as in has received) in the OP's post.
To me, that is confusing.

I am not doubting that is is a false statement on the part of Video Vault as I am well aware of the pricing and quality of nextcopy products.
My confusion lies within the OP's post.
Take note of the word "GAVE" (as in has received) in the OP's post.
To me, that is confusing.

I am confused by your question. I received or they gave me a 50% discount that adds up to the same thing. I was not aware that I was at bogus site, if you went to the site I earlier posted, it would make you think nextcopy bought or acquired Video Vault and offered you 50% discount if you purchased DVDnextCopy2. Everything looked okay to me, I received registration number and billed. I just looked at my confirmation and I thought this company handled the sales for nectcopy. Thank you for your recent purchase using the Plimus.com Online Store.

So, do I own an illegal copy of DVDnextCopy 2 Pro?:confused:

I am confused by your question. I received or they gave me a 50% discount that adds up to the same thing. I was not aware that I was at bogus site, if you went to the site I earlier posted, it would make you think nextcopy bought or acquired Video Vault and offered you 50% discount if you purchased DVDnextCopy2. Everything looked okay to me, I received registration number and billed. I just looked at my confirmation and I thought this company handled the sales for nectcopy. Thank you for your recent purchase using the Plimus.com Online Store.

So, do I own an illegal copy of DVDnextCopy 2 Pro?:confused:

Yes but I doubt at the 50% discount. If you enter any issues contact me, preferably the support forum that is in my profile here.

Yes but I doubt at the 50% discount. If you enter any issues contact me, preferably the support forum that is in my profile here.

Plimus is under contract with DVD neXt COPY to process orders and collect payments.

Thank You,

The Plimus Team on behalf of
DVD neXt COPY
sales@dvdnextcopy.com

IMPORTANT: This charge will appear on your credit card statement as
"DVD NEXT COPY"

This is some of the information I have on my order acknowledgement, it seem real. :mad:

I moved this thread to the Third Party forum. I have no issues at all with the thread nor did Webslinger. It has just gone way beyond AnyDVD and doesn't belong in the AnyDVD forum.

You guys are more than free to continue the discussion here. :)

Back