• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDvd and Bitdefender

Peter55

Please be aware that AnyDvd may not work if Ransomware protection is enabled within Bitdefender.

Not an anydvd problem, moved. Bitdefender needs to get their act together if they cause functionality problems within other programs when a certain setting is active.

Bitdefender is a total waste of A/V protection I use MSE and have no problems with RedFox and Elybyte software.

In Bitdefender go to Anti Virus, to Exclusions, Disable the: scan CD-DVD devices. I do this before I insert any disc and when I am through playing, I re enable the scan devices, works for me!

In Bitdefender go to Anti Virus, to Exclusions, Disable the: scan CD-DVD devices. I do this before I insert any disc and when I am through playing, I re enable the scan devices, works for me!
Alot of work nothing in return...time to retire it and get one that actually works not work against you.

Back