AnyDVD 8.3.8.0 - The Matrix Revolutions (2003) (Amazon UK) Issue

Discussion in 'AnyDVD HD (UHD only)' started by KuchKuch, Aug 27, 2019.

1. KuchKuch

KuchKuch Active Member

Bought The Matrix Trilogy from Amazon UK, and have tried to backup the disk using AnyDVD 8.3.8.0 and "Rip to Image...", however I get the issue below:

Failed to send host key (bus encryption)!
    ERROR processing Blu-ray disc!

Not sure what the issue is, so any assistance would be appreciated. I have included the logfile, but if you need anything else please let me know.

Thanks.

Attached Files:

2. Ch3vr0n

Ch3vr0n Translator NL & Mod

Something is preventing the drive from reading the disc's unique volume key, which anydvd needs to decrypt the title (provided the needed decryption data is in the opd)

3. James

James Redfox Development Team Staff Member

Either your drive is unfriendly (incompatible with AnyDVD) or the deuhd.sys driver interferes. Uninstall it.

4. KuchKuch

KuchKuch Active Member

I've used this drive (LG BH16NS55) to backup at least 30 4K UHD discs so far and I don't have DeUHD installed on the PC.

5. KuchKuch

KuchKuch Active Member

Just tried a disc that I previously backed up (Coco - Amazon USA) and decrypted fine. Mystery continues :unsure:

6. Ch3vr0n

Ch3vr0n Translator NL & Mod

maybe you don't have it installed on your system anymore but it has been at some point. It's in your Windows\System32\drivers directory

7. KuchKuch

KuchKuch Active Member

Which files do I need to delete in this directory?

Thanks.

8. KuchKuch

KuchKuch Active Member

deuhd.sys is no longer in the directory, but still have the same issue.

Attached Files:

9. James

James Redfox Development Team Staff Member

Did you reboot after removing deuhd.sys?

10. KuchKuch

KuchKuch Active Member

Yes.

11. KuchKuch

KuchKuch Active Member

Not sure what happened...but after restarting my PC several times (yes several), I now can decrypt this disc. All I did was restart the PC.

Thanks to everyone for their help.