• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD 6 4 6 2 - Kaspersky false-positive detection

Hi :)
Pain in the butt. :bang:
If (hopefully not) this happens again.
A work around that appeared to work.
Uninstall AnyDVD.
Uninstall KIS/KAV.
Clean install of AnyDVD.
Install KIS/KAV in safe mode & do complete scan.
Reboot to normal setup.
This is time consuming, but if your latest backup needs the cutting edge version of AnyDVD.
It could work for you.
By the time I had tested this.
Kaspersky had a fix. 8)

it is fixed!!

hi folks,

i just updated kaspersky manually and then installed anydvd6462. everything works fine again.

what ist the conclusion of this case? never trust your scanner at all! :rock:

what ever, i'm happy again an it's time to close this thread.

see ya.

I am also having Kaspersky showing me that I have loaded a Trojan with my recent update of ANYDVD....... I am using version 7.0.1.325 Kaspersky. It's not enough to just call this a false positive and try and wish this away. Kaspersky is a leading anti-virus software and I would like to see ANYDVD respond to some sort of fix.

I am also having Kaspersky showing me that I have loaded a Trojan with my recent update of ANYDVD....... I am using version 7.0.1.325 Kaspersky. It's not enough to just call this a false positive and try and wish this away. Kaspersky is a leading anti-virus software and I would like to see ANYDVD respond to some sort of fix.

Obviously you haven't spent any time reading this thread before deciding to post. Kaspersky themselves have stated it's a false-positive and fixed the problem on their end. Case closed.

I'm not going to restate everything said in this thread. You can take the time to read for yourself.

ummm

click http://forum.slysoft.com/showpost.php?p=127541&postcount=39, and update your virus definitions.

It's a false positive (Kaspersky bug), and it would be wise to actually read before posting in the future.

Last edited:
Back