• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD 6.4.1.2 Problem

landgraftj

Everytime I download this version I go to install it and I get a message that says "your computer needs to be restarted after the installation. continue?" right as it goes to the installation part. Nothing installs and this message pops up immediately every time. Any help?

Everytime I download this version I go to install it and I get a message that says "your computer needs to be restarted after the installation. continue?" right as it goes to the installation part. Nothing installs and this message pops up immediately every time. Any help?

Click "yes"

I have clicked yes and it does not install the new version...it just restarts the computer and the old version is still on there. Nothing is installed when I immediately get the message!

I have clicked yes and it does not install the new version...it just restarts the computer and the old version is still on there. Nothing is installed when I immediately get the message!

Delete the old file you've been trying to install. It's possible you haven't downloaded it properly--or that you actually downloaded an old version.

click http://static.slysoft.com/SetupAnyDVD6412.exe

Then run that file.

When questions pop-up, click yes.

Back