• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD 6.4.0.4 release

I tried to install a new AnyDVD 6.4.0.4 today and it won't work for me.
It is version SetupAnyDVD6404 and 3/4 of the way through installation it forces the computer off and then it automatically restarts.
Also it ends up disabling the DVD/Rom drive and the CD/Rom drive.
I had to remove AnyDVD and then re-enable the Rom Drives then install the older 6.4.0.0 version. (I tried it a second time with same result)???

I tried to install a new AnyDVD 6.4.0.4 today and it won't work for me.
It is version SetupAnyDVD6404 and 3/4 of the way through installation it forces the computer off and then it automatically restarts.
Also it ends up disabling the DVD/Rom drive and the CD/Rom drive.
I had to remove AnyDVD and then re-enable the Rom Drives then install the older 6.4.0.0 version. (I tried it a second time with same result)???

Update to 6.4.0.5 beta: click http://forum.slysoft.com/showpost.php?p=100406&postcount=1

Back