• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD 6.3.1.7

Charlie

AnyDVD History

6.3.1.7 2008 03 07
- New (DVD): Support for new RCE protection, e.g. "Blue State", R1, US
- Fix (DVD): Bug introduced in 6.3.1.5, AI Scanner could remove special
features from some discs, e.g. "Mr. Woodcock", US, R1
- Fix (DVD): Read errors with CloneCD and some discs,
e.g. "Mr. Woodcock", US, R1

http://www.slysoft.com/download.html

Last edited by a moderator:
New anydvd

Hi. where has all the languages gone. I am Danish, and i liked it to be in danish.

Hi. where has all the languages gone. I am Danish, and i liked it to be in danish.

I don't understand what you are talking about....???

have you added support to be able to copy dave gorman that 6.1.3.6 beta couldnt?

AnyDVD is the best investment I've ever made

I've been an avid fan of AnyDVD since version 5.3.2.1.......
I visit the forum and read the posts to keep myself informed about changes and development of new media and techniques.
A big "THANK YOU" to all who contribute.....
Keep up the excellent work :clap:

Not yet, sorry.

u managed to create a 6.3.1.8 alpha with support for this new copy protection yet? i'll gladly test it for you.

hope to hear from you soon.

thankyou:)

EDIT: i just tried dvdfab decrypter platinum and that couldnt copy it either, the .vobs played with video segments of some scenes playing at same time as others, its definately protection.

These files are in the root of the dvd by the way:

KZHPPPF9.EXE
RGASDEV.SYS
autorun.inf

autorun inf says:

[autorun]
open=.\KZHPPPF9.EXE

Last edited:
Back