• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD 6.3.1.2 causes strange behavior in Acrobat on Win Vista 64

jaraco

FYI, I believe that (only) the most recent release build of AnyDVD causes Adobe Acrobat to not properly refresh its client window (where the content is displayed). For more info, see my posts at http://www.adobeforums.com/webx/.3c05550f .

I suspect no action needs to be taken, because it appears that the pre-release of 6.3.1.3 resolves the problem.

James, do you think this could have been any change other than the change to IDVDInfo2? This information might be helpful in letting other developers (Wacom, Logitech) know what might be causing this problem when their software is installed.

Regards,
Jason

Strangely I am running Vista 64 and since installing 6.3.1.2 I am getting all sorts of instability ... icons jumping over onto my second display, problems with USB drives, glitches in TV card playback. Going to install 6.3.1.3 Beta and hope for a return to good behaviour.

Strangely I am running Vista 64 and since installing 6.3.1.2 I am getting all sorts of instability ... icons jumping over onto my second display, problems with USB drives, glitches in TV card playback. Going to install 6.3.1.3 Beta and hope for a return to good behaviour.

I am pretty sure 6.3.1.3 will fix these problems. Please keep me posted.

Back