• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Anydvd 6.3.0.0 wont work with Jimmy Carr III Live DVD R2

hajj_3

Cant copy jimmy carr 3 live, when i have anydvd running and use dvd decrypter in IFO mode to rip each of the video's on the disk the resulting .vob files will not play with powerdvd or vlc player.

8a3ygyc.jpg

hope you can fix this quickly.

thanks!

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_K_JIMMY_CARR_III.zip
    92.5 KB · Views: 6
hope you can fix this quickly.

Sure. Don't use Decrypter. Some of the protection removal (on heavily protected discs) is handled exclusively by the ripper function in Anydvd and Clonedvd only.

Anydvd can't alter some material on the fly properly for Decrypter, Shrink, and other programs. Consequently, in order for a heavily protected disc to be ripped properly you should either use Anydvd ripper or Clonedvd. You cannot produce an .iso rip on the fly with Decrypter (with a heavily protected disc) and expect it to produce an accurate and unprotected rip. I believe, quite strongly, this is especially true with discs such as Hairspray R1 and El Cantante. You can, however, expect both Anydvd ripper and Clonedvd to produce a proper, unprotected, rip.

Also update to Anydvd 6.3.0.1: click http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=10591

works fine when i use clonedvd:) hope anydvd can natively remove protection on the fly in the future as its time consuming to rip dvd9's, especially when you want 5mins of extras and also you need lots of harddrive space to rip the dvd temporarily.

Back