AnyDVD 6.1.9.8 beta

Discussion in 'AnyDVD HD (Blu-ray issues)' started by Tom, Nov 13, 2007.

1. tqhoang

tqhoang Well-Known Member

You mention build 3104, but there were patches named 3104a and 3104-R1. Are either of these satisfactory?

2. jonnymariah

jonnymariah Member

Problems with HD-DVD "I Now Pronounce you Chuch & Larry"

Hey All,

I am having problems viewing and backing up the HD-DVD "I Now Pronounce you Chuch & Larry".

I am running the 6.1.9.8 Beta. I have included the zip log file.

What happens when I load the disc, is random. Somtimes a screen comes up and says, "Loading......" but the movie never loads.

Other times, a large WARNING screen comes up, followed by a smaller screen that reads:
    "Warning...Fail to enable HDCP. Please switch to Analog output...Error code= 0107.

I am running PowerDVD Ultra ver. 7.3.

Help!!
    D

Attached Files:

3. psgolfer

psgolfer Well-Known Member

Error with Oceans 13

Summary for drive E: (AnyDVD 6.1.9.8)
    SONY BDRW BWU-100A 1.0C SEP19 ,2006RE2D
    Drive (Hardware) Region: 1

Media is a Blu-Ray disc.
    Total size: 10654240 sectors (20809 MBytes)
    Video Blu-Ray label: OCEANS_THIRTEEN
    Media is AACS protected!
    Problem connecting to AnyDVD update server!
    ERROR processing Blu-Ray disc!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 14, 2007
  4. Peer

Peer Redfox Development Team Staff Member

That usually would indicate some firewall is blocking AnyDVD from connecting or your internet connection failed.

5. psgolfer

psgolfer Well-Known Member

Thanks Peer, I knew it was something silly. Not sure why PC Cillin would not allow the connection, slysoft is in my approved list.

All better now! Cheers!

6. Peer

..........:)

7. Mangoat

Mangoat Well-Known Member

Whilst you make a fair point, to me at least, it wasn't clear whether future updates would 'get around'' the internet connection issue. From the way I'd read what I'd read, there would always be a connection required for new titles from now on, so was looking for clarification on this.

I've not been using Any DVD for that long, and rarely rip DVDs so have not had any experience of the situation that you outline.

Thanks for your reply James.

8. SamuriHL

SamuriHL Moderator

No, that's definitely not the case. Any new titles will be added to the next new release of AnyDVD HD. It sounds like they want to do weekly/bi-weekly releases to update the title key database, so, you wouldn't be waiting for long if you choose to go this route. The only requirement is that you'd have to download the new version and somehow get it to the machine that has no internet connection. It's absolutely not going to be required that the machine you have AnyDVD HD installed upon be able to access the internet. However, for those that do allow that on their HTPC, you will get what James calls the "custom tailored, personalized cracking service(tm)". :) Meaning that when you buy a brand new release that AnyDVD HD doesn't have a key for, it'll acquire one for you instantly from the update server. That key will then be added to the next release of AnyDVD HD.

In the past when a new protection came out that AnyDVD couldn't deal with, we had to wait for Slysoft to release a new version of AnyDVD. That meant we had to download the new release. Those on an HTPC wishing to rip the movie to their hard drive would have the exact same issue back then as they do now without an internet connection. They simply need to wait for the next release. That's all.

9. ron spencer

ron spencer Well-Known Member

this is no big deal...download to usb stick and load in front of HTPC....if your HTPC has no front USB port then you have a crummy HTPC LOL!!!!

10. ChiefNuts

ChiefNuts Member

Working..

Ocean's Thirteen \ Twelve \ Eleven HDDVD Combo pack
    Shrek the Third

Also Using Newest Version of PowerDVD 3319f
    Once the decode key is downloaded, does it get stored like the CSS keys can be?

Very Impressive!!

CN

11. Peer

Once AnyDVD knows, it knows 8)

12. colinhunt

colinhunt Well-Known Member

Peer & co., is it within AnyDVD's (future?) capabilities to help users grab screenshots?

As you know, PDVD disables screen capture function whenever playing HD/BD titles and that's a massive pain in the bum for me. I have a professional need to cap screens from HD/BD, especially of the menus, and there's currently no way of doing that.

I'm aware this is not something most of your customers require so it's bound to be a low priority - if possible at all.