• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD 6.1.9.6 beta

Yes there is :

Post the Anydvd zip file to the forums

a)Click the red fox icon on your toolbar.
b) Navigate to "Program Settings".
c) Click "enable logging".
d) Click "ok".
e) Put the problematic disc in your optical drive/reader.
f) Go to your "My Documents" folder
g) You will see a zip file called "Anydvd_Info_titleofmydisc.zip"
h) When replying or posting in the Slysoft forums, look for the icon that looks like
attach.gif

i) if you don't see that icon, click the "go advanced" button. You should see that icon now. Click the paperclip.
j) a small pop-up screen should appear (if it doesn't please ensure your browser is enabled to allow pop-ups from the Slysoft forums)
k) click the "Browse" button, and locate and select the .zip file you created.
l) click "upload"

Zip file attached.
Hope it helps... :bowdown:

Please Technoguru (and others), discuss about your preferences in an other thread as this is off topic here, we are talking about Beta or discs problems. Thank you

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_F_PIRATES1_GBR.zip
    18 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
Guys, I respect all your opinions, but this is not the perfect thread for your battle. This thread should be for beta related problems...

:policeman:

Thanks

Guys, I respect all your opinions, but this is not the perfect thread for your battle. This thread should be for beta related problems...

Thanks

Tom, with all due respect, it was your comments in the opening post that spawned much of the current conversations.

As a Caymanian I'm curious to ask, are the pirate laws in Antigua as relaxed as they are in Cayman? Most of our "tape clubs" back in the day, with the exception of Blockbuster, were all rentals recorded on blank tapes from US Satellite feeds as it was not illegal to have a chip in your dish's receiver.

EDIT - and there are still no copyright laws there

Last edited:
Tom, with all due respect, it was your comments in the opening post that spawned much of the current conversations.

What makes you think Tom wrote them? I think it's far more likely James, one of the Anydvd developers, wrote those comments.

Anyway, if I come back into this thread and it's turned into another flame war, I will consider banning people. :policeman:

Last edited:
EDIT - and there are still no copyright laws there
There are no Caymanian laws regarding copyright. There is a law that states where there is no law in Cayman regarding a subject but a British law exists, we are bound by the British law.

Back on topic: Thanks for this Slysoft. I feel much better about my dual format drive now :)

Last edited:

Thanks

We really need to look at post # 22 from Tom again. Look at the quote please.

I can see the bias towards HD DVD but I wouldn't support either of the HD formats. Neither of these companies have the consumer in mind other than taking our money and causing lots of confussion. I would love to see both languish and be replaced by some other universal standard. Here's hoping.

Rip both formats and enjoy!

There are no Caymanian laws regarding copyright. There is a law that states where there is no law in Cayman regarding a subject but a British law exists, we are bound by the British law.

Cayman is not bound by British copyright laws within Cayman waters, otherwise people like the Pattico's would never have been allowed to own Clearview Tape Club, or Mr. Michael Foster who rented tapes out of his house in South Sound, or any number of tape clubs that existed before Blockbuster came to West Shore Plaza in 1987.

All of them renting programs recorded onto blank VHS and Betamax tapes.

You can be sure British copyright laws existed then.

Another example - no laws regarding hallicinogenics before 1993. You would not be prosecuted by police for doing mushrooms out at Pedro's Castle for example in 1992. You would be now.

Last edited:
Awesome! :bowdown:

I'm glad you guys are around to show the DRM-pushing industry that their efforts are in vain. If it can be played, it can be copied. They only thing that happens with things like BD+ is that people with older players won't buy the new movies they can't play. :p

Also the latest version of PowerDVD disables playback from hard drives completely. It might be back to the drawing board.
All my HDDVD and Blu-Ray backups play fine from my hdd. I have the latest powerDVD and the latest Blu-Ray titles.

I suspect it's a bug, If you use Encore CS3 or DVDitPro HD it makes discs using the BDMV file structure (same as commercial discs) and to not be able to play those back would be ridiculous

Am using the 3319f now and Die Hard and Sunshine work fine :D
But they dont work with anydvd enabled.

Straight from disc. Not sure if they have fixed the hdd problem.

@topic poster
# Note to Twentieth Century Fox: As you can see, BD+ didn't offer you any advanced security, it just annoyed some of your customers with older players. So could you please cut this crap and start publishing your titles on HD DVD? There are thousands of people willing to give you money.
# Note to people considering to invest in HD media: Please buy HD DVD instead of Blu-ray. HD DVD is much more consumer friendly (e.g., no region coding, AACS not mandatory). Don't give your money to people, who throw your fair-use rights out of the window.

hmm i was just wondering, how much did M$ pay you to post that? coz i might try it too :cool:

Am using the 3319f now and Die Hard and Sunshine work fine :D
But they dont work with anydvd enabled.

So, is the problem definitivly from PowerDVD detecting AnyDVD?
If this is true, can Slysoft do something to... I don't know... hide itself? We cannot stay with build 3104 forever... :bowdown:

Back