• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD 6.1.7.1 beta

This is why I bought AnyDVD!

Didn't take long for James and the gang at SlySoft once put their minds to it. :bowdown:

This is why I recommend AnyDVD to friends and about anyone else out there. Even though others forums talk about this free progy and that free progy they literally have to jump through hoops to get what is soooooooo easily done with AnyDVD. So it costs a little to begin with, it is WELL WORTH IT!:agree:

To all those who complained about how long it was taking SlySoft to figure out to back up this disc a big razberry!:p It seems too many people expect instant gratification.

Again a super job and many kudos to the SlySoft crew!

Wanted to thank James for the update. I have been trying to put this movie in my reserves and could not get it to work. Looked on Slysoft site for new update but there was not one. Then I came to the forums and seen that others had tried doing it and couldn't, then seen the update James put on. Worked great................thanks again.:clap:

what update and where can i find it os i can copy blades of glory

Blades of Glory

I apologize for offending all of the veterans of this site. This is my 1st post! I need help burning the movie Blades of Glory. I have the latest downloads of anydvd and clonedvd2 ....but I still get the same error message. Please, walk me thru this like I'm a 2 year old :doh:

Hi all, hope it's ok to post in this thread. I had a problem updating from AnyDVD 6160 to 6170. When updating there was an error message that I skipped. Then AnyDVD could not find my physical DVD drive and said I should uninstall and then reinstall.

Then, when I try to uninstall, AnyDVD says the exe file may be in use and can’t be deleted. Also its still 6160 version. Any suggestions?

Hi all, hope it's ok to post in this thread. I had a problem updating from AnyDVD 6160 to 6170. When updating there was an error message that I skipped. Then AnyDVD could not find my physical DVD drive and said I should uninstall and then reinstall.

Then, when I try to uninstall, AnyDVD says the exe file may be in use and can’t be deleted. Also its still 6160 version. Any suggestions?
Disable SpyBot TeaTimer. Reinstall 6171.

Definitely an annoyance

Can't wait for the 6.1.7.1 to come out. Blades of Glory was one of them.
I think 1clickdvdpro has already been upgraded to address this issue.

Shadow

But still a beta and not posted on official release site.:)

Back