• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Anydvd 6.1.6.9 Released

Charlie

AnyDVD History

6.1.6.9 2007 08 03
- New (DVD): Added support for new versions of the FluxDVD protection as
used by CinemaNow.
Note: We still advise you *not* to buy download movies from CinemaNow.
- New (Blu-ray): Decryption of "Incubus - Alive at Red Rocks" (US)
- New (Blu-ray): Support for new titles
- Fix: Failed chkdsk of system partition
- Fix: Instability under Windows 98
- Fix (DVD): DVDManager 0 problem introduced with AnyDVD 6.1.6.6. and 6.1.6.7
- Fix (DVD): Bug introduced in 6.1.6.0, old ProtectDVD titles did not work
anymore (Silent Hill, R2, Germany)
- Fix (DVD): Bug introduced in 6.1.2.3, old Sony Arccos titles did not work
anymore (Resident Evil Apocalypse, R1, US)
- Some minor fixes and improvements
- Updated languages

http://static.slysoft.com/SetupAnyDVD6169.exe

Last edited by a moderator:
now i did say 6.1.6.8 wasn't working,didn't i?
6.1.6.9 works for me :)

- New (DVD): Added support for new versions of the FluxDVD protection as
used by CinemaNow.
Note: We still advise you *not* to buy download movies from CinemaNow.
Again? How many different versions do they have?

One Foot In The Grave

ONE WORD SUMS THIS ALL UP unbelievable:::(

Error loading 6.1.6.9

When I tried to load this update I got the following error:
Cant write: C:\\windows\system32\elbyCDIO.dll
I am running XP Pro SP2, let me know what other info you might need.
Thanks!

I hope I didn't ruin anyone's day, but I just posted this as a new thread instead of responding to this thread. Here goes:
I encountered the following error while trying to load the 6.1.6.9 update:
Can't write: C:\\windows\system32\ElbyCDIO.dll I am running XP Pro SP2. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

I hope I didn't ruin anyone's day, but I just posted this as a new thread instead of responding to this thread. Here goes:
Can't write: C:\\windows\system32\ElbyCDIO.dll I am running XP Pro SP2. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
This question can only be answered by the developers, I suggest you put in a support ticket support@slysoft.com. Make sure you include your liscence key(copy) and the e-mail address you used when you bought the program.

Just click "ignore". Let the installation continue. Reboot. Install again. This time, it should work.

When I tried to load this update I got the following error:
Cant write: C:\\windows\system32\elbyCDIO.dll
I am running XP Pro SP2, let me know what other info you might need.
Thanks!

Click "Ignore". Let the installation finish. Reboot. Install again.

Has anyone had a problem with the Region settings with new update? I have mine set to remove in AnyDvd setting and last night a pop-up said because the region setting was wrong it did not copy correctly. Is this message from the AnyDvd settings or my Plextor which is set on Region 1?

Last edited:

Strange, no such trouble here XP Home, SP2 (with the current MS updates).

I wonder if you've tried running Windows Update?

Just a thought, perhaps its a Windows problem ..?

still have problems since 6.1.6.6

HI!

I have problems with anydvd since update 6.1.6.6...the progam itself workes just fine but windows defender are blocking it from run at start up. I have tryed fresh installs of Anydvd with UAC and win defender disabled but when i enable them after anydvd install defender continues block anydvd :(

My OS is win vista 64 ultimate

Anyone with same problem?

Mike, just to satisfy my curiosity: What OS were you using, where 6.1.6.8 failed?

hi James.
i'm using windows xp with service pack 2 on an hp pavilion dv1674ea laptop.
computer.jpg

Last edited:
hi James.
i'm using windows xp with service pack 2 on an hp pavilion dv1674ea laptop.
Okay, I thought you might have had problems with 6.1.6.6 or 6.1.6.7 as well. 6.1.6.8 was completely broken and should never have been released.

Okay, I thought you might have had problems with 6.1.6.6 or 6.1.6.7 as well. 6.1.6.8 was completely broken and should never have been released.
James,i did have problems with those last 3 anydvd releases and i went back to 6.1.6.5 in the meantime.
there are some posts listed here:
http://forum.slysoft.com/search.php?searchid=273586
if you need to refer to any of them.
thanks.

Last edited:
Back