• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD 6.1.6.7 Released

Depending on DSL configuration, you probably have to login usig the DSL's software. Try reinstalling that; I doubt AnyDVD had much to do with your login script but that's not totally impossible especially if you used system restore at some point (to roll back or roll foward).

First I would like to thank you, MR Moderator... FOR LAUGHING (LOL) at my serious question! I was doing what I was asked to do by BOTH my ISP and Dell.

Second, seriously thanks for responding to the others. I already tried uninstalling the program and doing a system restore. My DSL is hardwired directly to my computer at this time with no router, etc.

Any other suggestions, not just defensive answers?

Terri

problem under 98se

Since upgrading to 6.1.6.6 and 6.1.6.7 I have "Anydvd has performed an illigal operation and will be shut down." Also... I have to keep rebooting to get the drive to read the disc. It just keeps saying "No disc in drive" I have about 6 days left in my free trial but did not have any problems before upgrading.

Carrott

See if your C:/ disk error checking is working in XP ?

Hello all,
I am going out on a limb,after a install of anydvd 6.1.6.7
And clonedvd 2.9.1.0..and report this......

See if your C:/ disk error checking is working in XP ? I have 2-xp computers it will not work

Meaning go to my computer,right click for c-drive and select auto fix file system files.
And reboot and see if it works.

And I had a couple more like 7 who checked there’s..and error checking for c does not work.

Reverted my system back to 7-11-07 with Acronis.True Image which has clonedvd 2909 and anydvd 6165
Error checking works,updated to clonedvd 2910 and anydvd 6167 and c error checking will not work.
cheers

AnyDVD History

6.1.6.7 2007 07 31
- Fix: Bug introduced in 6.1.6.6, initialise_dynamic_failed error under
Windows Vista with UAC enabled
- Some minor fixes and improvements

http://static.slysoft.com/SetupAnyDVD6167.exe
Installed 6.1.6.7 to fix 6.1.6.6 error - 6167 doesn't see dvd in drive. Also cannot play any of my dvd's - drive appears empty to player(?). Have reinstalled 6167 a number of times with no change in functionality. Now getting AnyDVD msg that "file is corrupt - run anti-virus and reinstall". Did so -no viruses - reinstalled & still not seeing dvd. Anyone have any ideas?

Installed 6.1.6.7 to fix 6.1.6.6 error - 6167 doesn't see dvd in drive. Also cannot play any of my dvd's - drive appears empty to player(?). Have reinstalled 6167 a number of times with no change in functionality. Now getting AnyDVD msg that "file is corrupt - run anti-virus and reinstall". Did so -no viruses - reinstalled & still not seeing dvd. Anyone have any ideas?

Uninstall Anydvd. Reboot. Disable User Account Control. Reinstall Anydvd. Reboot

Have re-downloaded each time. Would reinstall .6 or .0 which I still have but fear what may result regarding dvd player functionality. Interestingly I also havn't been able to perform a successful restore to pre 6165.

Hello all,

See if your C:/ disk error checking is working in XP ? I have 2-xp computers it will not work

Meaning go to my computer,right click for c-drive and select auto fix file system files.

And I had a couple more like 7 who checked there’s..and error checking for c does not work.

Reverted my system back to 7-11-07 with Acronis.True Image which has clonedvd 2909 and anydvd 6165
Error checking works,updated to clonedvd 2910 and anydvd 6167 and c error checking will not work.
cheers

I have the same problem as Ireland had, only I cannot revert, How can I get clone dvd 2109 back

abydvd 6.1.6.6 - 6.1.6.7

I had installed the anydvd 6.1.6.6 and had the error come up on my screen as I am using Windows Vista, i did have to click run as administrator to get anydvd to work, however have updated to 6.1.6.7 and no problems. Great Job Slysoft team!!:bowdown:

Hello all,

cheers
You are right, this is a problem of AnyDVD 6.1.6.6 & 6.1.6.7 and CloneDVD 2.9.1.0. Fix will be released soon.

well new update 6167 blocks the Cd-drive

now anything worked fine until this update....
(i use Vista...., and the UAC has 2 be disabled, thats ok with me....).

Did an uninstall of AnyDVDHD, and i got contact with my cd-drive again, it could read the cd/dvd´s as it has to....

To reasure the problem i installed (as admin... as allways...) and yet again, NO CONTACT with Cd-tray... it does´nt read, does´nt recognice any cd at all, ask´s one to put in a cd/dvd.... needless to tell, that burning or anything else is impossible! :(

And its nothing else, it´ appeared right after upgrading to v.6167 when i had to use my burner - nothing else done on Pc, but the upgrade, and works 100% when AnyDVDHD is uninstalled again. And this is with or without Clone DVD installed....

So a working fix please before i wan´t to use the AnyDVDHD again !

Fix works untill you re boot...... After re boot I get the same error message

initialise_dynamic_failed error

V. 6.6.6.7 Works OK after installation. To get AnyDVD, Clone DVD and Clone CD to work 1st had to uninstall all 3 at the same time and reinstall all 3 and reboot.

3X now after shutting down "initialise_dynamic_failed error" appears when desktop refreshes. Reinstalling AnyDVD (w/o unistall) is working but this should not be needed. Anyone else having same problems.

Back