• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

anydvd 6.1.6.7 Problem

Bert

Does anyone know why after I installed 6.1.6.7 my dvd/cd drive would not read anything at all? When I turned off anydvd, it would read but would not play any disc (I tried 10 different ones) saying the region codes did not match? I had to do a system restore to be able to use my dvd drive again. Any ideas out there?

OS Vista
6.1.6.5 was installed and working fine before I downloaded and installed 6.1.6.7

problem version

hi bert, just to let you know you are not alone with problems with these recent updates if you read my posts you will see what i mean i have just formatted my hardrive to get rid of problems with 6166 and 6167 versions of any dvd sorry i cant much but what probs are you having with it

Does anyone know why after I installed 6.1.6.7 my dvd/cd drive would not read anything at all? When I turned off anydvd, it would read but would not play any disc (I tried 10 different ones) saying the region codes did not match? I had to do a system restore to be able to use my dvd drive again. Any ideas out there?

OS Vista
6.1.6.5 was installed and working fine before I downloaded and installed 6.1.6.7

If you uninstall Anydvd and the problem persists, your issue has absolutely nothing to do with Anydvd. As it is, when you turn off Anydvd you still experience issues, which strongly indicates you have problems that have little to do with Anydvd.

In terms of Vista, often disabling User Account Control helps those that experience issues updating.

Generally, uninstalling Anydvd, rebooting, and reinstalling Anydvd (with User Account Control disabled) works.

Back