• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD 6.1.6.6

I never even set it at that, I just discovered it the other night. My drive has been set on that since I bought my computer I think. And to think I would wait 30-40 minutes for a finished copy
Usually takes me 20 minutes to make a copy. Did 15 minutes before.

I never even set it at that, I just discovered it the other night.

Well, since you're clearly not interested in troubleshooting and will not provide me with a filter list (as I indicated, other than mentioning Anydvd)--and since you're positive the issue is not your blank media--nor your incredibly slow burn speed on what could very well be 16x rated blank media (should be using an 8x or 12x burn speed on 16x rated media . . . 2x is too slow), good luck to you. Another possibility is that your burner is slowly dying.

Since you've posted in multiple threads, you're also making troubleshooting 10x more difficult than need be (is your problem using 1-Click? There's a 1-click forum: http://forum.lgsoftwareinnovations.com/index.php).

Last edited:
Those probably cost more, right?

Yes, quite a bit more :(

If you're happy with Sony, I see no issue with continuing to use it (other than you're supporting Sony). But both Verbatim and Taiyo Yuden Premiums, on average, are better (as are Maxell Plus and Maxell BQ made in Japan. Regular Maxells should be avoided).

And what does that have to do with Anydvd? Anydvd doesn't "spit out" discs.

Webslinger, its nice that you're trying to help, but ever since my first post, you've been giving me the worst advice. No offense.

And yes, I did give you my upper and lower filter information.

Webslinger, its nice that you're trying to help, but ever since my first post, you've been giving me the worst advice. No offense.

Then I certainly won't attempt to help you ever again. No offense.

And yes, I did give you my upper and lower filter information.

I was interested in version numbers that filter check (a cut and paste) would have provided, but nevermind.

As others may be attempting to help you, perchance you should inform them of the burning program you're using and version number (in addition to checking to see if the cable is seated properly on the back of your burner, ensuring dma is enabled for your drive, simply swapping out another burner to see if your burner is dying, and trying better quality blank media without using an insanely low burn speed on 16x rated blank media).

Last edited:
Hey webslinger, I think I got closer to finding out whats wrong with my drive. It is a similar issue to what this guy is saying.

I found my drive is able to read discs better if AnyDVD is disabled. Its interesting. I inserted a data disc and my drive didn't recognize it. After disabling AnyDVD, I inserted the CD again, and my drive was able to recognize it as a data disc.

I also found that when I play DVDs, WMP will display chapter names and other disc information if AnyDVD is disabled. If AnyDVD is turned on, it will display very vague "Chapter 1" etc.

During the burn process, it takes my drive longer to lead in and to lead out than it did before. I think IMGBurn told me to disable AnyDVD, so I did, and was able to finally get a disc burning. But the lead out was sooooo slow (something about cache) that I stopped the program.

I burned a small ISO, and the lead out was again, very slow. I waited a while and it was able to completely burn.

Therefore, it is my theory that AnyDVD should be disabled during the burn process for certain users.

Last edited:
Therefore, it is my theory that AnyDVD should be disabled during the burn process for certain users.
AnyDVD should always be disabled when burning a DVD. It can cause problems with the verification process. I always disable AnyDVD before I load something into Imgburn.

AnyDVD should always be disabled when burning a DVD. It can cause problems with the verification process. I always disable AnyDVD before I load something into Imgburn.

It's never been a problem for me before until lately. A member of another forum was able to find me a firmware update as well.

Back