AnyDVD 6.1.6.5 House of Flying Daggers R1

Discussion in 'CloneDVD mobile' started by SamuriHL, Jul 16, 2007.

1. SamuriHL

SamuriHL Moderator

Ok, I'm trying to divx this movie for portable playback and I'm not able to read it with either CloneDVD Mobile or CloneDVD2. I'm not sure if there's a regression here or something on my system that's causing the problem. James, can you take a look at this one and see if there's an issue? For now I'll use another method to do what I want but I'll be happy to help debug this if needed. If you need the IFOs let me know and I'll send them. I'm trying to back this up on my laptop's NEC drive. Never had a problem before. The error I'm getting in both CloneDVD Mobile and CloneDVD is:

Unable to read video files from D:/VIDEO_TS

Typical "can't open this" message, basically. Thanks for any help you can provide!

2. SamuriHL

SamuriHL Moderator

Sorry...too bleeping early on a Monday for me right now.

Summary for drive D: (AnyDVD 6.1.6.5)
    _NEC DVD_RW ND-6750A 2.42 06030100
    Drive (Hardware) Region: free

Media is a DVD.
    Booktype: dvd-rom (version 1), Layers: 2 (opposite)
    Size of first Layer: 2084960 sectors (4072 MBytes)
    Total size: 4169920 sectors (8144 MBytes)

Video DVD (or CD) label: DVD_VIDEO
    Media is CSS protected!
    Video Standard: NTSC
    Media is locked to region(s): 1!

RCE protection not found.
    Found & removed wrong DVD structure!
    Found & removed structural copy protection (Arccos, Puppetlock)!
    Found & removed error zones between files!
    Found & removed Autorun from Video DVD!
    Found & removed 5 bad sector protections!
    Emulating RPC-2 drive with region 1!

3. SamuriHL

SamuriHL Moderator

Ok, disregard this thread and chalk it up to weirdness. I took the disc out, put it back in and it's working fine now. So, um, nevermind then. :)

4. sheep

sheep Well-Known Member

I thought: "oh yes if samuriHl is opening a thread about arccos there must the something serious. Arccos strikes back." But I was wrong.:agree:
    Great one man show.:D

5. SamuriHL

SamuriHL Moderator

Something wrong alright...my freaking laptop screwing with me on a Monday morning! :D It's definitely working now. In fact CloneDVD Mobile will be done in about 3 minutes. No need to fear. I've backed up this movie before with no problem, so, that's what got me thinking maybe there was a regression issue. Alas, just me. :)