• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD 6.1.6.4 beta

I suppose you have a very good point on that one. I'll have to give that some consideration. :)

EDIT: P.S. The combo discs are being phased out. I'm not sure why but I don't like them either. I have Fearless as a combo disc and I think it makes the disc weaker IMO. Two sides to scratch instead of just one. :)

Last edited:
http://gizmodo.com/gadgets/hd-dvd-o...ajor-impact-on-hd-dvd-player-sales-270313.php

And so the media onslaught continues. This is my problem with this whole war. The media has "chosen" a side and so BluRay is going to be perceived to be "winning" in the media whether they are or not. And Joe Consumer is not going to know any better. He's going to see more titles available on BluRay, the blockbuster crap, the media reporting that HD DVD player sales have become "non-existant" and decide that his only real choice is BluRay. As I said before, this sucks.

New Beta 6.6.1.4 I believe is ready

I do not see any reason why the new beta is not ready to be released. It works more efficiency and was indeed needed for a movie
________
Uggs

Last edited by a moderator:
For reasons only the devs know ;)

Who cares. Download the BETA and it feels like a stable release.

Back