• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD 6.1.5.4 Released

RedFox 1

Forum Admin
AnyDVD History

6.1.5.4 2007 05 20
- New (HD DVD & Blu-ray): Support for new version of AACS
- New: AnyDVD ripper displays the volume label of the discs
- New: AnyDVD ripper and AnyDVD HD ripper are now unified
- New: AnyDVD ripper warns, if destination directory is not empty
- New: AnyDVD ripper creates destination directory, if it doesn't exist
- New (HD DVD & Blu-ray): Support for new titles
- New (HD DVD): Workaround for mastering error on "Relentless Enemies"
- New (HD DVD & Blu-ray): Added warning dialog, if HD DVD or Blu-ray
processing did not work
- New (HD DVD & Blu-ray): Added workaround for "eject" bug in Sonic DLA
- New: Added timeout to prevent hang on exit in some situations
- Fix (DVD): AnyDVD ripper did not work correctly with multiple angles.
If you want more control (stream selection, main movie only
selection, ...) we recommend to use CloneDVD2 available at
http://www.slysoft.com instead of AnyDVD ripper.
- Fix (DVD): Sony Arccos Decryption bug introduced in 6.1.4.3, sorry
- Some minor fixes and improvements
- Updated languages
http://www.slysoft.com/download.html

Click this to download Anydvd 6.1.5.4

Last edited by a moderator:
Impressive.......... most impressive. James still rocks. :)

-W

Problem opening file

Anyone Else have a problem opening the EXE for 6154?:bowdown: :agree: :disagree: :mad:

Excellent, can't wait to try it tonight!

Ripper

I just installed the latest update and now I can't find the AnyDVD ripper. I re-booted twice and searched the hard drive. It just ain't there near as I can tell. What am I doing wrong?

Edit: Never mind, found the answer over here. Thanks!

Last edited:
I did all that was suggested. I have had Any Dvd for a year now and have never had this problem. AS far as I can tell, the install stops approx. at AnyDialog.dll. Any suggestions?

I did all that was suggested. I have had Any Dvd for a year now and have never had this problem. AS far as I can tell, the install stops approx. at AnyDialog.dll. Any suggestions?

a) Keep your license key file backed up safely
b) Uninstall Anydvd (start-->all programs-->Slysoft--->Anydvd-->Uninstall)
c) Reboot
d) Try running a registry cleaner program at this point like CCleaner
e) Download Anydvd http://static.slysoft.com/SetupAnyDVD6154.exe
f) Exit all Slysoft programs (including Anydvd, Clonedvd2, Clonecd, Clonecdtray, Clonedvdmobile, etc.). Check Windows Task Manager if you have to.
g) At this point disable your antivirus and firewall programs
h) Reinstall
i) Reboot
j) Install your license key (if required) http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=732
k) At this point enable your antivirus and firewall programs

Last edited:
Ugghhh. Guess I'll keep previous version til a newer one comes out that works. Thanks anyway

Ugghhh. Guess I'll keep previous version til a newer one comes out that works. Thanks anyway

What operating system are you using? And did you check windows task manager to ensure Anydvd wasn't running when you tried to install?

Just went back int taskmgr and shut everything down that was not necessary to run my computer. Whatever it was I shut down, made the install work. Thanks for the eyes and ears. Much appreciated..

Just went back int taskmgr and shut everything down that was not necessary to run my computer. Whatever it was I shut down, made the install work. Thanks for the eyes and ears. Much appreciated..

I'm glad it's working for you. :clap:

I think it might have been my parental controls. I had them on, as I have a 17 yr old (and need the extra security). Thanks. Need to reboot

Nice to see that AnyDVD is always staying on top of the latest gimmicks the DVD makers are doing.

:)

:bowdown:

Back