• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Anydvd 6.1.5.3 beta

That is using AnyDVD ripper version 5.1.5.1.

6.1.5.1, right?

The other rippers though rip it correctly.

What other rippers are you referring to? Another version of Anydvd--or another program?

If you're referring to another version of Anydvd, what's the version number that works? Obviously, not 6.1.4.3 . . .
Thank you for your time

Last edited:
Sorry Meant 6.1.5.1. I'll rip it now w/ CloneDVD

Thank you. Please ensure you're using Clonedvd 2.9.0.3--and not the beta (not 2.9.0.6).

Also, when you mentioned other rippers--did you mean other programs or other versions of Anydvd?

Last edited:
I used Clone 2.9.0.3 w/ AnyDVD 6.1.5.1 and that took care of the Looping w/ a Region 1 disk. The looping will happen if you just use the AnyDVD ripper.

The other 2 ripping programs are the free ones you can get on the Net. One is based in China and the other stopped production(vanished) due to a threaten lawsuit. I would mention them if this was the 3rd party forum but it is not.

I used Clone 2.9.0.3 w/ AnyDVD 6.1.5.1 and that took care of the Looping w/ a Region 1 disk. The looping will happen if you just use the AnyDVD ripper.

Thank you very much. You've answered James' questions.
:clap:

I'm guessing Clonedvd 2.9.0.6 beta produces the loop? I am under the impression Anydvd ripper 6.1.5.1 and Clonedvd 2.9.0.6 share some of the same code.

The other 2 ripping programs are the free ones you can get on the Net. One is based in China and the other stopped production(vanished) due to a threaten lawsuit. I would mention them if this was the 3rd party forum but it is not.

O.k., I know which ones they are. I thought you were talking about previous versions of Anydvd ripper. Thanks

Last edited:
If I do remember correctly, James said that with DVDs that offer 2 different video tracks that it would possibly loop like that.

If I do remember correctly, James said that with DVDs that offer 2 different video tracks that it would possibly loop like that.

James stated he feels this issue is related to ILVUs (I call it seamless branching, but it's more than that, I know) that Anydvd ripper isn't handling correctly--at least not correctly with Deja Vu. And this Deja Vu issue is one that James has requested feedback for. James does not want the looping to occur; trust me. It's possible movies that have multiple angles may also be affected.

Hopefully the information Carolina Mike provided will help.

I think the only question I have left is if a full disc backup with Clonedvd 2.9.0.6 also produces looping.

So far, with Deja Vu R1 . . .

Anydvd 6.1.4.3 ripper = looping
Anydvd 6.1.5.1 ripper = looping
Anydvd 6.1.5.1 + Clonedvd 2.9.0.3 = no looping

Last edited:
Webslinger,
I'll rip it now w/ 2.9.0.6

EDIT:
Using 2.9.0.6 at 4:34 it now goes to 4:52 before looping back to 4:32. You will have to use the Non-Beta Version 2.9.0.3 to rip the DVD to the HD or copy it to DVD

Last edited:
Webslinger,
I'll rip it now w/ 2.9.0.6

EDIT:
Using 2.9.0.6 at 4:34 it now goes to 4:52 before looping back to 4:32. You will have to use the Non-Beta Version 2.9.0.3 to rip the DVD to the HD or copy it to DVD

Thank you very much. :bowdown:

It appears that the code for this feature from Clonedvd 2.9.0.6, "Files created can always be compressed using DVD Shrink or Nero Recode", is shared in Anydvd ripper 6.1.5.1.

Anydvd 6.1.4.3 ripper = looping
Anydvd 6.1.5.1 ripper = looping
Anydvd 6.1.5.1 + Clonedvd 2.9.0.3 = no looping
Anydvd 6.1.5.1 + Clonedvd 2.9.0.6 = looping

I just tried:
1. AnyDVD 6151 and CloneDVD2 2903 - no looping
2. AnyDVD 6151 - no looping

Should I try any other combinations?

2. AnyDVD 6151 - no looping

Using Anydvd ripper (right click on the fox icon on your toolbar; select "rip video-dvd to harddisk")?????? After Anydvd ripper is finished, remove the disc and attempt to play rip you created with your playback software.

1. What region are you in, by the way?
2. You're ripping Deja-Vu, right?
3. What playback software are you using and what version number?

Using Anydvd ripper (right click on the fox icon on your toolbar; select "rip video-dvd to harddisk")?????? After Anydvd ripper is finished, remove the disc and attempt to play rip you created with your playback software.

1. What region are you in, by the way?
2. You're ripping Deja-Vu, right?
3. What playback software are you using and what version number?

I used the internal ripper on the fox icon.

1. I'm in (and the disk is) The disk is Region 1
2. Right, Deja Vu
3. PowerDVD Ultra 7.3

gaak,
Where did you buy your copy as I bought mine from Wal-Mart? My ISBN on the DVD is 786936705270. Wonder if the Wally World DVD's are different?

Well, I'm finding this latest information very confusing. gaak and Carolina Mike, would you mind doing step 8 with the original disc from here please

Also, what playback software and version number are you using, Carolina Mike?

gaak, this is the movie, right?

Last edited:
OK:
Original DVD:

Summary for drive E: (AnyDVD 6.1.5.1)
LITE-ON DVDRW LH-18A1P GL0G 2007/02/13 20:15
Drive (Hardware) Region: 1

Media is a DVD.
Booktype: dvd-rom (version 1), Layers: 2 (opposite)
Size of first Layer: 2010480 sectors (3926 MBytes)
Total size: 4003355 sectors (7819 MBytes)

Video DVD (or CD) label: DEJA_VU_US_16X9
Media is CSS protected!
Video Standard: NTSC
Media is locked to region(s): 1!

RCE protection not found.
Found & removed wrong DVD structure!
Found & removed Macrovision RipGuard protection!
Found & removed error zones between files!
Found & removed invalid program from program chain!
Autorun not found on Video DVD.
Found & removed 2 bad sector protections!
Emulating RPC-2 drive with region 1!

Backup Copy: Movie Only

Media is a DVD.
Booktype: dvd-rom (version 1), Layers: 1
Total size: 2227488 sectors (4350 MBytes)

Media is not CSS protected.
Media is region free.

DVD structure appears to be correct.
Structural copy protection not found.
Bad sector protection not found.

Hope this is what you wanted

Last edited:

Media is a DVD.
Booktype: dvd-rom (version 1), Layers: 2 (opposite)
Size of first Layer: 2010480 sectors (3926 MBytes)
Total size: 4003355 sectors (7819 MBytes)

Media is CSS protected!
Media is locked to region(s): 1!

Found & removed wrong DVD structure!
Found & removed Macrovision RipGuard protection!
Found & removed error zones between files!
Found & removed invalid program from program chain!
Found & removed 2 bad sector protections!

I wonder if this issue is related. Notice the similarity in the status window for Madagascar? That's from an older version of Anydvd though. I'm guessing (or hoping) Anydvd 6.1.5.1 used with Clonedvd 2.9.0.3 will fix Jalabar's issue. I just find it odd that both of those movies have Macrovision RipGuard protection and both have issues with looping of some sort.

Anyway, thank you very much for all your help. I'm sure James will appreciate it.

I give up for now. :D

I'm gonna watch a movie.

Last edited:
Back