• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Anydvd 6.1.5.3 beta

oh okay.....i didnt think the cache had to do with that if the link in here worked perfectly....thanks for the help....:)

The link works because I specified the exact file name (precisely because I didn't want to have to bother telling people to clear their browser cache over and over again). :)

The dvd is: UFC 65 Bad Intentions

I live in England,this is a pal dvd,although there is no indication of what region it is on the box(although british are usually region 2). Looking at AnyDvd log,it says region free.

Im not sure on the release date of the dvd.

I have disabled AnyDvd,then viewed all the files. There are no .IFO files, just the .VOB, .BUP, and the other VTS ones

I have disabled AnyDvd,then viewed all the files. There are no .IFO files, just the .VOB, .BUP, and the other VTS ones

What happens if you right-click on the fox icon on your toolbar and select "Rip video-dvd to Hard Disk" and then import that rip into whatever burning program you're using?

I'm guessing this is the disc?

Last edited:

Which other? You probably have the display of known file extensions disabled in Explorer (which is - Microsoft may burn in hell for this - the default).

Which other? You probably have the display of known file extensions disabled in Explorer (which is - Microsoft may burn in hell for this - the default).

Yes, please visit here,
Vincenza

VTS ( these must be the actual film segments)

.BUP

.VOB

.VOB

This is the pattern throughout the whole dvd

Thankyou,ive managed to find those files now

1. if you right-click on the fox icon on your toolbar and select "Rip video-dvd to Hard Disk" and then import that rip into whatever burning program you're using, what happens?

2. If #1 fails please provide a full error message and do this please

OK, im doing step 1. I will come back to you. I will use Shrink after this step.

Step 1 failed.

Got this message.. VobSet 8 3 1 223 472 280

So I will copy all files and post them off

James,

Would it be possible, based on the protection/structure Anydvd detects on discs, for Anydvd to change the manner in which Anydvd "jumps directly to title menu"? Or does Anydvd already operate in that manner (doesn't seem to for the newer Sony/Lionsgate releases, though)?

If so, that would be pretty neat!

Wondering,

Webslinger

Thankyou for your help Webslinger.

I have mailed all information and files.

James,

Would it be possible, based on the protection/structure Anydvd detects on discs, for Anydvd to change the manner in which Anydvd "jumps directly to title menu"? Or does Anydvd already operate in that manner (doesn't seem to for the newer Sony/Lionsgate releases, though)?

If so, that would be pretty neat!

Wondering,

Webslinger

It might be possible to do this, but I don't like the idea. It would be better to invest time (money) to make the feature work more reliable than to check for "special cases" where it currently is unreliable.

Back