• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD 6.1.2.5 Translation for Portuguese - Portugal

Vodka_ShotZ

I've just reviewed the language file about three times after correcting it myself, as it was full of errors. AnyDVD was a great invention and I'm just trying to improve it a little. Thanks, SlySoft & Elaborate Bytes... Keep up!!!

Administrator, please tell me how can I upload my corrected language so that you can review and let other users enjoy it.

Best regards, Bruno Santana.

I've just reviewed the language file about three times after correcting it myself, as it was full of errors. AnyDVD was a great invention and I'm just trying to improve it a little. Thanks, SlySoft & Elaborate Bytes... Keep up!!!

Administrator, please tell me how can I upload my corrected language so that you can review and let other users enjoy it.

Thanks for taking your time to help make AnyDVD a better program.

No problem. As Sly made me happy with it's software, so can I make the program a little better.

Thanks for the reply.

I am going to move one of your posts into the translator section of the forums, and hopefully someone will notice. Please do not create multiple threads on the exact same topic. Thank you.

Back