• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Anydvd 6.1.2.3 released

Webslinger

Retired Moderator
AnyDVD History

6.1.2.3 2007 02 15
- New: Added HD DVD and AACS support.
(Registered users need an upgrade key for HD DVD & AACS support)
- New: Added support for new versions of the SONY Arccos protection
to the option to remove "Protection based on unreadable Sectors"
- New: Added AnyDVD HD Ripper
- Fix: Problem with multi-angle titles and Sony Arccos protection
- Some minor fixes and improvements
- Updated languages

http://www.slysoft.com/download.html

Corrupt Installer?

I just fired up AnyDvd. It did it's update check and told me there was a new version. I D/L the new one and during install it Stops with the following warning: Error Decompressing Data! Corrupted Installer? I then cancelled the update install. I tried to start the previous version and it won't start. Has anyone else run into this? Is there a fix? Thanks

HD upgrade key

I just got the email notice and found this thread on the forums. I have a (long time) registered key for AnyDVD but the new version (HD capable supposedly) description says it needs an upgrade key. How do I acquire the upgrade key? Can I install the new version and have the non-HD portion work correctly? Or should I wait for the upgrade key?

Dave

I just got the email notice and found this thread on the forums. I have a (long time) registered key for AnyDVD but the new version (HD capable supposedly) description says it needs an upgrade key. How do I acquire the upgrade key? Can I install the new version and have the non-HD portion work correctly? Or should I wait for the upgrade key?

Dave

You only need an upgrade key if you need the HD functions. Otherwise, just download it and install it as normal and you'll still be able to use it like always...albeit the HD Video tab will be disabled.

If you are a registered user is there a further charge for the HD key? Thanks.

Charles:doh:

You only need an upgrade key if you need the HD functions. Otherwise, just download it and install it as normal and you'll still be able to use it like always...albeit the HD Video tab will be disabled.

If you are a registered user is there an additional charge for the HD key? What if in the future I need HD AnyDVD? Because I am a registered member is the key received automatically if I request it? Thanks.

If you are a registered user is there an additional charge for the HD key? What if in the future I need HD AnyDVD? Because I am a registered member is the key received automatically if I request it? Thanks.

Uh, no. If you want the HD functions of AnyDVD you must pay for an upgraded license. If you don't need the HD functions, then your existing license will continue to work as it always has for regular DVDs.

Uh, no. If you want the HD functions of AnyDVD you must pay for an upgraded license. If you don't need the HD functions, then your existing license will continue to work as it always has for regular DVDs.

Thanks. You got to me faster than I could reply
Charles

i just purchased the upgrade which came out to $30.00

why doesn't the discount work? Valentine code was invalid!?:confused:

i just purchased the upgrade which came out to $30.00

why doesn't the discount work? Valentine code was invalid!?:confused:

Discount doesn't work with upgrades. This is a little incentive for new customers to buy AnyDVD HD now, even if they don't need the HD functionality at the moment.

you might want to post it on the purchase page so people don't get confused...like me:doh:

thanks for the reply james

How would one purchase an upgrade licence all I saw was the full licence for sale on there website...

if i install the new anydvd version and don't get the upgrade license will my anydvd still work with the new version ?

if i install the new anydvd version and don't get the upgrade license will my anydvd still work with the new version ?

Did you read anything in this thread? Yes, your existing license will work with AnyDVD HD and as long as you don't need the HD functions you can continue to use your existing license which will work just like past AnyDVD version...I.E. with the HD functions disabled.

Back