Discussion in 'AnyDVD HD (DVD issues)' started by Webslinger, Feb 16, 2007.
Try flushing the cache of your web browser, no problems downloading the new version here ...
No problems here, with the DL or install. Did Saw3 and my Halloween collection right after. Great Work!! Go Slysoft!!:clap:
To eliminate the protection HDCP to the flight
You excuse moved thread
problems with update
tried to update but still get the 188.8.131.52. then checked the history on the home page and it still has 184.108.40.206 and notthe 220.127.116.11.
does anyone else have this problem
I don't. Did you clear your browser cache?
How do you do that?????
Depends on your browser.
18.104.22.168 2007 01 28
- Fix: With some DVDs having VOB files with zero length, fluxDVD
protection was incorrectly detected
22.214.171.124 2007 01 26
- New: Added support for new versions of the SONY Arccos protection
to the option to remove "Protection based on unreadable Sectors"
- New: Added workaround for some drives (e.g. TSSTCORP DVD-ROM
SH-D162C) where disc insertion was not always correctly detected
by AnyDVD and decryption would not work.
- New: Added UDF 2.5 support to the UDF parser.
- New: AnyDVD status window shows larger volume names
- New: Recognizes HD-DVD video discs and correctly displays
HD-DVD volume names
- Change: Increased the number of possible errors on one disc
- Change: Increased the number of possible sector and file replacements
on one disc
- Fix: Removing Sony Arccos at the end of a title did sometimes
caused a "Navigation Pack error" or could cause the title to
disappear completely in elby CloneDVD.
- Fix: Short titles with read errors (Arccos) at the end of the file
were not handled correctly (e.g., special features in "Mirrormask",
- Fix: Bug introduced in 126.96.36.199, disc recognition did not work
- Fix: Bug introduced in 188.8.131.52, driver could switch into safe mode
- Some minor fixes and improvements
Just went to the home page and it is still the same. Also tried to uninstall the previous program and still the same thing
deleted everthing in my browser cache and still the same thing
Downloading new version
I was downloading the new version of AnyDVD and this error popped up. "Error opening file for writing: "C:\WINDOWS\system32\ElbyCDIO.dll"
What does this mean?
That means you got an incomplete download. The dll is missing.
No, it means the dll is in use. Close CloneCD, CloneDVD, DVDDecrypter. Uninstall AnyDVD. Reboot. Try again.
I haven't found anything in the thread. Will the $30 upgrade price stay like that? Or is it only there for a limited time frame?
HD DVD Drive required?
This may seem like a strange question, but to decrypt HD DVDs with AnyDVD HD, do you need to have an HD DVD drive? That is, can you use your regular DVD drive in your computer?
So, using my existing equipment I've had for years, I could now purchase HD-DVDs and make backups to my computer (say, my laptop) and play them on the road? Or perhaps play them on my desktop computer that is hooked up to my big screen?
I have an AMD Athlon 64 x2 3800 system, 2 gigs DDR RAM, 400 gig SATA RAID (2 200 gig drives RAID 0) nVidia 6200 video card, Memorex DVD16+/-DL4RW|D2 DVD burner.
Thank you in advance for all your help.
Walt D in LV
HD DVD Drive on PC
Okay. So, I pick up an HD DVD drive (say, the one for the Xbox that hooks up to your PC via USB port, and with THAT drive, I'd need Power DVD HD also) and I'd be operational, given my computer's specs, correct?
Walt D in LV
Yes to put it simple but on powerdvd you need powerdvd 7 ultra. 99.99 USD.
I'm not sure. Your video card is the weak link. Based on your video card, I would say no.
What Do We Get ?==
ARE WE GETTING THE SONY Arccos protection UPDATE IN 6123 NON HD
OR DO WE HAVE TO UPGRADE TO ANYDVD HD--- I DO NOT REQUIRE HD AT THIS TIME BUT NEED TO DECRYPT SONY
Separate names with a comma.