• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD 6.1.2.0 Beta

dobbo555

I would just like to say a big thank you to Slysoft.Unable to back up Open Season (sony) R2 (uk), I sent off the Ifo's to Slysoft. Less than 24 hours later I recieved an email asking me to try the 6.1.2.0 beta.I only got round to testing it just now,and it worked a treat.Hats off to you Slysoft,what a a brilliant company. :bowdown:

I would just like to say a big thank you to Slysoft.Unable to back up Open Season (sony) R2 (uk), I sent off the Ifo's to Slysoft. Less than 24 hours later I recieved an email asking me to try the 6.1.2.0 beta.I only got round to testing it just now,and it worked a treat.Hats off to you Slysoft,what a a brilliant company. :bowdown:

Thank you very much for you kind words.

The newest is 6.1.2.4 beta.

Back