• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD 6.1.13 Bugs?

As soon as I installed this version, I began to have numerous problems. DVDs were not recognized, read errors occurred on discs known to be good, software relying on AnyDVD hung. When I uninstalled the update and re-installed a prior version, all these problems went away. My system is not unique, P4, Windows XP Pro, NEC 3540A drive updated to fw 1.04. Is anyone else having similar problems?

yes i have the same problem my dvd player on my computer dosint work whit anydvd i dont now why and when i swicth the any dvd works evry think ok:mad:

Works fine for me!

I updated to the latest version and have no no problems at all.

Perhaps the reason why I don't suffer very many problems with the software I use, is because I am quite fanatical in keeping my computer operating in peak condition by cleaning the registry, defragging and keeping track of everything I load and unload etc.......

I have found that quite a lot of people have software problems that are due to other problems relating to the uncared-for condition of their OS.

As I said: The latest version of AnyDVD has run perfect on my system "using XP Pro." :)

Works fine...

No bugs detected at the moment.
U may use another software wich makes problems with it?

ITSE

maybe you got a bad download have you tried to redownload and a complete
reinstallof the new version?

The site download is on the old file as of 10 minutes ago.

I've been trying to update to 6.1.13 since I was told of a new update by AnyDVD but everytime I download it and check the version number during install it says it's 6.1.0.7. Therefore, I guess their cache hasn't flushed yet or someone has uploaded the wrong file. All those that are saying they are having issues with 6.1.13, can you check your version numbers to confirm which version you are using and post here. Thanks.

Ditto! This seems to happen for every update for me.

anydvd 6.1.13 bugs

After Downloading 6.1.13 clonedvd2 And dvdshink give me errors, Never Had This before. but works With Anydvd In Safe Mode .

After Downloading 6.1.13 clonedvd2 And dvdshink give me errors, Never Had This before. but works With Anydvd In Safe Mode .

What errors? Can you be specific? Which DVD title?

I'm using both now, no problems so far...

VMWare likes it

I am using AnyDVD 6.1.13 with Handbrake under Win2KPro running on a VMWare image on a 64-bit Linux box. With the exception of one set of titles (Stargate) it has been invincible. Now if only they would sell a linux version I could ditch the VMWare for good.

I've been trying to update to 6.1.13 since I was told of a new update by AnyDVD but everytime I download it and check the version number during install it says it's 6.1.0.7. Therefore, I guess their cache hasn't flushed yet or someone has uploaded the wrong file. All those that are saying they are having issues with 6.1.13, can you check your version numbers to confirm which version you are using and post here. Thanks.

I have been having this same problem for about 7 weeks. I went through
several expert forums and took my tower to 2 tech places. I also worked
through the support at slysoft with no workable solution. Still I ended
up with the same problem. Finally yesterday I found the answer. With the
new Vista coming out several of the ISPs have changed the way they work.
I had a dial up ISP. I can not use their browser to go to slysoft and
download the update or I have this problem. (I also had this problem
when I tried to register on this forum.) What I had to do was connect to
my ISP. Then minimize it to the task bar. Then open internet browser
and type in the slysoft address. Then I downloaded the update as usual
and everything worked fine.
Hope this works for you.

As has been stated in several of these threads, there seemed to have been some problems with v6.1.1.3. They seem to have been corrected in v6.1.1.4.

Back