• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD 6.1.1.4

Meanwhile an of our admins figured out what happened: We have two temporary mirror servers where soft links has to be updated manuelly, both soft links had a typo (single quote in filename):

Code:
ln -s SetupAnyDVD6114.exe SetupAnyDVD.exe'

Sorry, this day seems not to be my day.
It's fine, you're human. You guys work too hard as it is.

Á new version of AnyDVD is available at http://www.slysoft.com/download.html

Changelog:

6.1.1.4 2007 01 28
- Fix: With some DVDs having VOB files with zero length, fluxDVD
protection was incorrectly detected

The update is free for all registered customers, of course.
Just install the new version on top of your current version,
regardless which version you have installed.

Cheers mate. Thanks for the heads up. ;)

No problemo

Tom..you and your team can do no wrong in my book!
You produce the best product available :clap:

Thanks

:bowdown: You guys are awesome, this forum is great, now I can get answers alot faster and easier, and find that answers are already being looked into, and not need to ask a question that's already been asked.

Thank you Slysoft Team

changelog

Please note:
The crack team @Slysoft HAS posted the new changelog for the latest update on their website.
Keep up the great work guys....I appreciate all the hard work you do!:bowdown:

A new version AnyDVD 6.1.1.4 out now!

AnyDVD v.6.1.1.4 is on the SlySoft download servers

Changes:

AnyDVD History

6.1.1.4 2007 01 28
- Fix: With some DVDs having VOB files with zero length, fluxDVD
protection was incorrectly detected

http://www.slysoft.com/en/download.html

:D

although the link says 6.1.1.4,when you go to download the file it is still linking to the 6.1.1.3 version at the moment.
if you install this version,which i did,i still get a message popping up on screen saying a new version is available...would you like to visit the download page.
hopefully this is being sorted as i type :)

Hi,

The link is now showing the update and thanks for the quick response to fix issues using your software.

Back