• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD 6.1.1.4. and Shrink with Open Season

Drive appears to be okay... I backed up Crank and Babel with no problems (ANYDVD & CloneDVD worked like a charm). Checked Open Season and the disk appears to be free of any marks or blemishes, but once AnyDVD engages the DVD disappears from the drive. With ANYDVD shut down the disk appears and Ripit4Me gets to the second title chapter (with DVD Fab Decrypter) then ISO errors itself out. I'm at a total loss?!?

Download and install VSO Inspector and scan the disc for errors, it can do a surface scan and file test and if it finds any errors then you know that you got a bad source disc. Its a handy program to have, also you already got your answer on a bad source disc from when you tried to use RipIt4Me with the ISO errors.

http://www.vso-software.fr/products/inspector/inspector.php

All I can say is this.....

"Why mess with the rest when ANYDVD and CLONE DVD are the BEST !!! "

I have not had any problems when it comes to making back ups and using these two programs together. Burn at the slowest speed available and never anything over 4x and your good to go with your back up !

Simple, Plain and to the point.

Cheer's

:)

unable with 6.1.2.5

Hmm, I have been trying with 6.1.2.5 and DVD Shrink 3.2. No luck. Gives me the can't read drive D:\ error. Able to get an image with Nero but it is too big 8.2gB.

Hmm, I have been trying with 6.1.2.5 and DVD Shrink 3.2. No luck. Gives me the can't read drive D:\ error. Able to get an image with Nero but it is too big 8.2gB.

Right click on Anydvd on the toolbar, and select "rip-video dvd to harddisk". After you're finished ripping you should be able to import the main movie only into Shrink (Click "reauthor" and then browse to the location of the video_ts folder. Then drag and drop the main movie over to the left).

read http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=885 fully

Back