• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Anybody have any problems with disturbia

All went well with AnyDVD/CloneDVD, R1, Taiyo Yudens, movie only...:D

how long does it take for people to do disturbia all options (menus as well) on dvd5 whats the time it estimates?

15 -120 minutes, depending on their particular setup and method(s)....:D

No problems with Shrink and AnyDVD.

Copied movie only though, there are way too many extras to bother with.

15 -120 minutes, depending on their particular setup and method(s)....:D

lol i know if you want to get all techy then yeah a super computer would do it in a few!!!!

what i meant was what are the eta numbers people get when they try to make a backup *everything* into a dvd5 .... so like clone a dvd > dvd5 > eta time..... thats what im asking

lol i know if you want to get all techy then yeah a super computer would do it in a few!!!!

what i meant was what are the eta numbers people get when they try to make a backup *everything* into a dvd5 .... so like clone a dvd > dvd5 > eta time..... thats what im asking

It depends on peoples methods... Some people like to do a more quality back-up then others who just like the quick 20 or so minute back-up.

well im not sure if i fellowed you but , what im trying to say is how long does it take for this movie when you choose clonedvd then where it ask on quality metor choose dvd5 after that it say the amount of time/ mins it takes.... and i was wondering how much time it should take on this movie....

i think it said 25 mins on mine.....

Depends on your personal hardware setup, your burn speed, and the programs you use....i.e., 15 - 120 minutes.:agree:

arrg lol i know i know... i just want ppl to say whats their speed?

mine said 25 mins

Sounds about right for the setup and programs that I use....:D

well im not sure if i fellowed you but , what im trying to say is how long does it take for this movie when you choose clonedvd then where it ask on quality metor choose dvd5 after that it say the amount of time/ mins it takes.... and i was wondering how much time it should take on this movie....

i think it said 25 mins on mine.....

Depends on a lot of stuff, and I didn't use CloneDVD for this title but your time is pretty average for a quick pass.

On my newest machine a slow-pass redux (transcode) of a main movie - with Shrink - takes about 20-30 minutes. CPU speed is everything where transcoding is concerned - then come disk IO speeds.

-W

Back