• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Any way to get help with BDedit?

GoodBoy

I sent the $15 paypal in November and haven't received anything, or maybe it went to spam and got deleted. How can I get the paid up to date version?

I sent the $15 paypal in November and haven't received anything, or maybe it went to spam and got deleted. How can I get the paid up to date version?
If you refer to version 0.55 that one you will only get from the author. Usually after you donated.

Either you send an email to the author or you contact PayPal and see what they can do for you. The only email address I was able to find is
Code:
info@pel.hu

As we did not receive a response from @GoodBoy, we assume everything went smoothly.

For those who are interested, this is the latest version of BDEdit available currently.

Code:
03/21/2023 Changes for 0.56
- The open and save dialog for objects and palettes handle multiple selection
- Load function checks the filenames for oXXXX and pYY strings
(where XXXX the hexadecimal object id, and YY the hexadecimal palette id) if all selected file has object id and replace object is checked then it uses the from the filenames instead of the selection of the objects grid
- Version change modify sound.bdmv too
- Bug fixes

Thanks, yes. I looked around on the bdedit page for an email, but then thought "duh, the paypal" so sent email and he replied with the link. He had been on vacation.

Back