• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Any way to decrypt ready downloaded MP4 files ?

Zammo

I have the Amazon Prime app in the UK and it allows me to download encrypted video files. Is there any way to use the AnyStream software to decrypt already downloaded MP4 files ?

Also unless I am mistaken I can't find a manual or guide or anything anywhere. What are the risks on choosing a faster speed than 1x ? If I only download 10 movies a week would I likely be banned for that by Amazon if I used "unlimited" ? I only use Amazon, not Netflix.

Last edited:
No AS can't be used to decrypt files you downloaded with the app

There isn't one, it's pretty self-explanatory. You pick a title and click the 'downloadables' button up top

Risk, I've yet to see one and I've been doing nothing but unlimited since closed beta April last year.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Back