• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Question Any way to add Year of the movie in the name of the file?

I don't believe this is possible as AS doesn't have access to that information. Has been asked for before

And its not always accurate, best example is Amzn.

That's fine, its not a big deal. I will add the year from the description. Thanks for the prompt response.

That can be done manually very easily. Thank you for your interest in AnyStream.

Be aware that some of the release years indicated are totally wrong especially on older stuff, best check with IMDB or Wikiwatzit

I second Filebot. It's great for titles. Singles are easy enough to rename (that's what I do with movies) but if you have an entire series to rename Filebot is the way to go.
I use bulk File Edit ... had done everything i wanted done on a file name

Back