Any update re CC payments?

Discussion in 'Purchase and License Keys' started by Alex Salerno Jr., Sep 7, 2018.

1. Alex Salerno Jr.

Alex Salerno Jr. New Member

My license expired 8/17/18 and I am now locked out. I have never use BitCoin, but I did try only to find out there is a wait period for new users. Thanks for any help.

2. RedFox 1

RedFox 1 Super Moderator

Download an app called Square Cash, it allows you to change dollars into BTC, and then send it to RedFox, very easy.

3. I got the Green Dot re loadable debit card that was recommended elsewhere in this forum (RedFox can't accept any cards now) and squareone won't accept a reloadable debit card. I'll be darned if I will enter my bank debit car number into a mobile app.

4. I meant Square Cash and debit card.

5. somail

somail Member

Still trying to figure out how to pay via bitcoin. Is there an alternative to Square Cash? I am unable to add cash to my account as I keep getting a transfer failed error (which appears to be a common issue with the App). Plus it does not have a QR Code scanner meaning I am not sure how to buy the right amount of bitcoin since I need to go to USD -> Euro -> Bitcoin. I am not able to signup for brokerages like CoinBase.

Does RedFox except Venmo? Thank for the help, this is turning into a two-month journey to renew my subscription.

6. RedFox 1

RedFox 1 Super Moderator

No Venmo. Sorry.

7. randy9700

randy9700 New Member

Any update on when Visa payments might be available again?

8. RedFox 1

RedFox 1 Super Moderator

We will post it when they are available

9. Ivan

Ivan Admin Staff Member

Please try again. Visa/Mastercard should work now.

10. randy9700

randy9700 New Member

Thanks for the update Ivan!

11. CountryDevil

CountryDevil New Member

Looks like CC purchasing is not working again. I have tried several different cards on different banks and all fails. Both Visa and MasterCard.

12. RedFox 1

RedFox 1 Super Moderator

Try again with a prepaid card.

13. CountryDevil

CountryDevil New Member

As in a prepaid debit card? Why does a Credit card not working but a debit card does?

14. RedFox 1

RedFox 1 Super Moderator

Because they have your money already. Thats just a guess.

15. CountryDevil

CountryDevil New Member

Looks like prepaid debit and bank debit cards aren't working either.

16. RedFox 1

RedFox 1 Super Moderator

I guess you will have to try some Bitcoin. The prepaid worked fine for others.

17. Lisa Jonsson

Lisa Jonsson New Member

I attempted to buy anydvd yesterday. I got an email saying there was a payment failure, that my card issuing bank refused the charge. That's fine. It happened a few months ago when I tried too. But I checked by banking app and there is a pending charge from ******.net. That didn't happen last time. So why is there a pending charge when there was a payment failure and I did not receive a key?

18. mmdavis

mmdavis Well-Known Member

Good questions, but better asked in a support ticket to Redfox, other than a forum post to other users.

RedFox 1 likes this.
  19. RedFox 1

RedFox 1 Super Moderator

Please use this link, we cannot help you in the forum https://www.redfox.bz/support.html

20. poppywood

poppywood Well-Known Member

I received the email from Ivan about m/c and visa working. I checked here, it seems, there is still some issues. I am an old member from way back. Im waiting for all is well. I will be back, some day.