• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Any Update on adding services?

I'm looking at it like guy sitting at a table thinking, I got one year to get this done. Bought my top tier ISP package, bought my machines and storage space. Now I assembly my software team. Cataloguing, home streaming with good parental controls, editing software's (cause god knows you need more than one). Then your acquiring software's, which one is a 5 tool performer or just middle of the road. Good provider list, In language I can understand, good picture quality options, good UI, and we will end with download concerns (cough, cough), because time is precious.

So what are you saying, there are 195 sovereign nations in the world, would you like us To add three or four for each country, do not be ridiculous please, that’s just not going to happen.

I refet only to what the creater of the threet wirted. But everything are up to Redfox what they will add but simlar to Paramount+ the national version of Paramount+ as can been reach on the paramount+ can more users take part of then Hulu (much of Hulu matreal will reach Disney+ outside US and 2022 or 2023 have I read that Hulu will close.

I refet only to what the creater of the threet wirted. But everything are up to Redfox what they will add but simlar to Paramount+ the national version of Paramount+ as can been reach on the paramount+ can more users take part of then Hulu (much of Hulu matreal will reach Disney+ outside US and 2022 or 2023 have I read that Hulu will close.
Now that would be a shame if Hulu closed. But you don't care right, its only in the USA. Yes, everything is up to the developers, I have no say in the matter. I hope they get something universal if there is such a thing.:sneaky:

I feel like this perfectly sums up my point:

OP over at https://forum.redfox.bz/threads/1080p-downloads-of-4k-movies-on-prime.81052/ makes an informative post regarding bitrate of 1080p files when downloading after UHD purchases. never once asking anything about whether or not UHD is supported or why. then you chime in with nothing more than

AnyStream doesnt support 4k, period.

adding nothing except skepticism that you're moderating for the right reasons.

also if you were to re-read my post I never said they won't add more services (so no, "my point" is not moot.) I said I wouldn't count on it. as in I would like HULU but you can bet I won't count on it,. and as I said I know we weren't promised anything. but it also wouldn't have been far-fetched given the name alone -"ANYstream"- that we were simply getting in on the ground floor with more to come. and yes they added one service, in the 6+ months I've been following / an owner. not a rate that instills confidence .

and I know redfox obviously has particularly skilled developers. hence my belief that they could add more services and simply aren't.

I feel like this perfectly sums up my point:

OP over at https://forum.redfox.bz/threads/1080p-downloads-of-4k-movies-on-prime.81052/ makes an informative post regarding bitrate of 1080p files when downloading after UHD purchases. never once asking anything about whether or not UHD is supported or why. then you chime in with nothing more than

adding nothing except skepticism that you're moderating for the right reasons.

also if you were to re-read my post I never said they won't add more services (so no, "my point" is not moot.) I said I wouldn't count on it. as in I would like HULU but you can bet I won't count on it,. and as I said I know we weren't promised anything. but it also wouldn't have been far-fetched given the name alone -"ANYstream"- that we were simply getting in on the ground floor with more to come. and yes they added one service, in the 6+ months I've been following / an owner. not a rate that instills confidence .

and I know redfox obviously has particularly skilled developers. hence my belief that they could add more services and simply aren't.
You are like little child that needs everything now, there is enough content in those three providers and all the providers you can sign up on Amazon with to last years of enjoyment but you want more now. It will happen, when and if the developers decide to add it. Your posts if anybody wants to go back and read them are all negative, you are an unhappy person and for that I am very sorry. But please this forum is happy place, it’s really not necessary to come here and bring everyone down with your negativity. I am sorry you can’t have it now, but that’s just the way life is,then you come here make a boastful post and run away. The developers will add more when and if they decide to do so. Now this is just how it is, I am sorry you feel the way you do and making posts like this isn’t going to make it happen any faster.

Last edited:
Now that would be a shame if Hulu closed. But you don't care right, its only in the USA. Yes, everything is up to the developers, I have no say in the matter. I hope they get something universal if there is such a thing.:sneaky:

I belive the devs add seriveces as pleases everyone. The devs does a great work :)

It's really hard for non-developers to understand the design and coding process. They think you can just do whatever you want to do and in whatever timeframe they have in their head. Redfox is not a large corporation with large teams of developers dedicated to each function of an app. They have to focus their limited resources where they will make the biggest impact.

And then there's regression to deal with, and that's an especially aggravating thing to deal with when you thought you just fixed one issue and it caused another. Is adding a new provider (figuring out a way to do something they don't want you to do to begin with) more important important than fixing bugs that would prevent AS from working at all even for the currently supported providers?? Just be reasonable about it, and thankful that you can even do this at all.

Back