• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Any stream doesn´t recognize the dubbed from Spain

Dani Sánchez

Hi, it is happening to me with many films, in my country Spain are almost all the films dubbed into Spanish (from Spain) and as you can see in the photos below, the platform has the language in my country but the any stream program
it does not detect it and only shows Spanish in Argentine. This is happening since the last updates-

Attachments

• piratas.jpg
    piratas.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 14
  • piratas 2.jpg
    piratas 2.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 13
Hi, it is happening to me with many films, in my country Spain are almost all the films dubbed into Spanish (from Spain) and as you can see in the photos below, the platform has the language in my country but the any stream program
it does not detect it and only shows Spanish in Argentine. This is happening since the last updates-
Try a different profile.

I tried another profile, but the problem is the program that detects other languages but Spanish from Spain does not detect it in many movies.

I tried another profile, but the problem is the program that detects other languages but Spanish from Spain does not detect it in many movies.
I believe AnyStream can only give you what is provided in your area. Look at the main screen of AnyStream. In the upper left-hand corner, you will see " File" press it, you will see create log file" create it and upload it to the forum.

This old version SetupAnyStream_1.0.9.0_32bit
This old version recognized my Spanish from Spain and at the same time showed optional Spanish from Latin America

This old version SetupAnyStream_1.0.9.0_32bit
This old version recognized my Spanish from Spain and at the same time showed optional Spanish from Latin America
That version no longer works. We do not support it any longer. So please, if it was available you would see it, if you would do as I ask and upload the log file the developers could maybe, help you and I said maybe. But since you have not uploaded the log file , we can no longer help.

Thank you developer will look at it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back