Any profiles?

ashmo

Any copying profiles for the latest copy protecions?

Thanks nice site but why doesn't slysoft make profiles?

I think the profiles included in CCD are enough.
There is no need to add more.

So what that 1 copy protection profile can copy all the latest copy protections.

Yes I know that but why dosen't slysoft make some for us to use like Alcohol 120% does for there software.

Because CCD doesn't support all cp only a few. Most games are protected by SecuRom but CCD can't handle that protection. But CCD can copy SafeDisc protected games.

Ye safedisc is just read errors I prefer yousing no cd patches to get them to work.

I don't understand...

Sorry for being dim, but I've had a look at the German CloneCD Centre mentioned earlier in this thread, but I don't speak German and don't understand how to create these other profiles.

Can someone please explain (or point me to another site) how to create these profiles? Initially I just want to make a backup of Condemned: Criminal Origins which uses SafeDisc 4.6 (according to ProtectionID). If I could mount the image using Virtual CloneDrive that would be even better, but initially I just want to make a 'working' copy so my original doesn't get all scratched.

Thank you.

Sorry for being dim, but I've had a look at the German CloneCD Centre mentioned earlier in this thread, but I don't speak German and don't understand how to create these other profiles.

Can someone please explain (or point me to another site) how to create these profiles? Initially I just want to make a backup of Condemned: Criminal Origins which uses SafeDisc 4.6 (according to ProtectionID). If I could mount the image using Virtual CloneDrive that would be even better, but initially I just want to make a 'working' copy so my original doesn't get all scratched.

Thank you.

CCD and Virtual Clone Drive can't handle SD 4.6.

Back