Any profiles?

Discussion in 'CloneCD' started by ashmo, Jan 28, 2007.

1. ashmo

ashmo Member

Any copying profiles for the latest copy protecions?

2. Zer0

Zer0 Guest

you can find on the CloneCD Center (a german site) a database with many profiles.

3. ashmo

ashmo Member

Thanks nice site but why doesn't slysoft make profiles?

4. KoRn

KoRn Well-Known Member

I think the profiles included in CCD are enough.
    There is no need to add more.

5. ashmo

ashmo Member

So what that 1 copy protection profile can copy all the latest copy protections.

6. Zer0

Zer0 Guest

no one! there are different copy protections, so you use different profiles.

7. ashmo

ashmo Member

Yes I know that but why dosen't slysoft make some for us to use like Alcohol 120% does for there software.

8. KoRn

KoRn Well-Known Member

Because CCD doesn't support all cp only a few. Most games are protected by SecuRom but CCD can't handle that protection. But CCD can copy SafeDisc protected games.

9. ashmo

ashmo Member

Ye safedisc is just read errors I prefer yousing no cd patches to get them to work.

10. Milko

Milko New Member

I don't understand...

Sorry for being dim, but I've had a look at the German CloneCD Centre mentioned earlier in this thread, but I don't speak German and don't understand how to create these other profiles.

Can someone please explain (or point me to another site) how to create these profiles? Initially I just want to make a backup of Condemned: Criminal Origins which uses SafeDisc 4.6 (according to ProtectionID). If I could mount the image using Virtual CloneDrive that would be even better, but initially I just want to make a 'working' copy so my original doesn't get all scratched.

Thank you.

11. KoRn

KoRn Well-Known Member

CCD and Virtual Clone Drive can't handle SD 4.6.