• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Any profiles for these Copy Protections?

That's not possible, not with retail bought commercial discs. Every studio released disc, is 'closed' from a data writing aspect. In order to write more data, the disc has to be 'unfinalised' and the writing session open, studio discs are finalized. On top of that, commercially bought discs also aren't burned, they're pressed.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
It can't be 100% equal but I don't think that the protection look at everything, they just need to be similar enough to trick it.
If it can write raw sector data in the position that it want it is already a big step ahead.

From what I have read most protection are based on disk written by breaking the standard, so bypassing firmware maybe we can also break the standard in some way.

Yes, 100 %. Every studio issued disc is closed, no more data can be added to it. What kind of data it is, and where you'd place it is irrelevant, zand that's reverb ignoring the fact that studio discs are pressed, not burned.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

GameJackal if I'm not wrong just emulate what the protection needed and mostly just for games.
I'm talking about a new Virtual CloneDrive that can mount full CD/DVD/BluRay/HD-DVD images (iso and CloneCD format) (including DPM info but not just it).
VCD does all this, just without DPM. CloneCD does not read DPM.... GameJackal did.

VCD does all this, just without DPM. CloneCD does not read DPM.... GameJackal did.
A more simple alternative is just read DPM data and store in the image, then publically document the image format and just leave the use of the disc image to other softwares like DAEMON Tools.

A more simple alternative is just read DPM data and store in the image, then publically document the image format and just leave the use of the disc image to other softwares like DAEMON Tools.
We are running in circles here. GameJackal did it. Not enough people bought it. GameJackal died. Why should I make a new product again which does the same thing again? And not enough people will buy it again? So it will die again?

We are running in circles here. GameJackal did it. Not enough people bought it. GameJackal died. Why should I make a new product again which does the same thing again? And not enough people will buy it again? So it will die again?
The idea in the last message was just to read DPM and store in the image file (ignored when burning), not using it but leave room for other to do it.

The idea in the last message was just to read DPM and store in the image file (ignored when burning), not using it but leave room for other to do it.
Which part of NO you don't understand?

There is no intention / no motivation to work on it. Too few people would want it / pay for it.

That's not possible, not with retail bought commercial discs. Every studio released disc, is 'closed' from a data writing aspect. In order to write more data, the disc has to be 'unfinalised' and the writing session open, studio discs are finalized. On top of that, commercially bought discs also aren't burned, they're pressed.

DVD protections like safedisc, starforce use DMP. To image need read DPM and write RMPS and need put option emulate rmps for working that copies. CloneCD had in past function Ignore Atip in options and icon chanced color i i remember good. są i ask, if we make copy with use RMPS, why clonecd can't have option turn on RMPS for copied backup workng? And why profiles haven't options "rea/write DPM" and read "RMPS" ? It is hard put that? and make clone to can make backups? I don't tell about about emulation from virtual drive. I tell to works backups. Look someone in alcohol profiles and how burn some protections on CD/DVD by profiles.

That's not the point, you can't write data back onto a (retail) disc, that has been "finalised" (aka writing track closed). End of story.

SafeDisc does not require DPM (you are likely mixing it up with SecuROM).

Safedisc DVD need RMPS write on dvd copy. Because you can't write dvd in dao raw 96. Isn't possible that. And are StarForce, etc. what need DPM. Precision mean.

It's been years since I have delt with these. There used to be (probably still is) nocd cracks. Back then it was pretty easy to find. Copy with CloneCD, that is your install disc and replace .exe and sometimes other files. Or there may have been patch tools.

Alcohol 120 used to be able to create an ISO but you had to mount it.

Starforce is *crap* Malware - you don't want a 1:1 copy and that Malware on your system. Find a crack or patch.

GameJackal didn't generate sufficient revenue to stay alive, I doubt a "CloneCD plus" with emulation (so actually a GameJackal clone) would do much better.
is it possible to get the
old version from 2016
of GameJackal? it should
still work for many CDs?

I bought software for this years ago (the one with the spirited name), but other than making some backups, I never actually used it.

I bought software for this years ago (the one with the spirited name), but other than making some backups, I never actually used it.
which "spirited" software
do you mean? and where
did you purchase it years
ago?

which "spirited" software
do you mean? and where
did you purchase it years
ago?

I don't think its allowed to name a competing brand in an RedFox forum (other than "3rd Party Products," etc.). If you want to PM me, I can give you the name. Just remember it's relatively expensive and I have no idea how good it actually works. I think they have a trial version, but I'm not sure.

not possible to send
you a DM. your button
is missing. feel free to
start a PN to me

Back