• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

any other skins out there for cyberlink power dvd

mukooh

recently bought...disappointed in application and look....found one way to change the look of appliication....now seeking another application...looking for new skins?.....here's one solution that i found...

Attachments

• black cyberlink.zip
    16.1 KB · Views: 56
  • black skin.zip
    615.1 KB · Views: 59
Looks good. I like it a lot better than the default skin. :agree:

This shows up as Not Alone under the skins selection drop-down in PowerDVD so I have to assume someone edited the original Not Alone skin and removed the image from it.

Normally I use the Lightning skin with the black player and an image of lightning in the player area when nothing is being played.

I like that black one cheers for posting bro. Any more as requested please add.......:clap:

Thanks again these are great. no more default yuk screen.
Imagine it on 80 inches of screen :)

Back